1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rom loads but black scrren

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by SomebodyPleaseHelp, Oct 18, 2013.

1. SomebodyPleaseHelp

SomebodyPleaseHelp New Member

Im posting here because I am not sure this is phone specific issue, but if you guys could help me that would be great.

Long story short i screwed up my phone, cant recover with rsd so used fastboot...blah blah blah Its up and running except one thing.

WHen the phone boots I see the motorola Logo....but thats it, I hear the droid doing the weird machine startup,,,i plug the phone in to the computer and it recognizes it, i even called from another phone and it rings...

I just cant see anything it black, I also get haptic feedback on the buttons.

I fxz'd with the latest update from verizon...I boot into recovery and i see the little android man, i Islo see the white letters on bootloader, its just when the rom actually loads its a black screen?

If anybody could help i would appreciate it.
  2. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

I moved this to the Bionic section

Tapped from a Nexus
  3. SomebodyPleaseHelp

SomebodyPleaseHelp New Member

does anybody have any clue on what this is... its not a rooted phone, how could a stock rom do this??
  4. Stinson317

Stinson317 New Member

Seems like the display drivers are not fully installed or corrupt. I assume you did a battery pull so the first thing I'd do is reinstall and try again. Maybe see if you can find the ota image from a different location. Just suggestions. Good luck.