Rom loads but black scrren

SomebodyPleaseHelp

Reaction score
Im posting here because I am not sure this is phone specific issue, but if you guys could help me that would be great.

Long story short i screwed up my phone, cant recover with rsd so used fastboot...blah blah blah Its up and running except one thing.

WHen the phone boots I see the motorola Logo....but thats it, I hear the droid doing the weird machine startup,,,i plug the phone in to the computer and it recognizes it, i even called from another phone and it rings...

I just cant see anything it black, I also get haptic feedback on the buttons.

I fxz'd with the latest update from verizon...I boot into recovery and i see the little android man, i Islo see the white letters on bootloader, its just when the rom actually loads its a black screen?

If anybody could help i would appreciate it.

OP
S

SomebodyPleaseHelp

Reaction score
does anybody have any clue on what this is... its not a rooted phone, how could a stock rom do this??

Stinson317

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Seems like the display drivers are not fully installed or corrupt. I assume you did a battery pull so the first thing I'd do is reinstall and try again. Maybe see if you can find the ota image from a different location. Just suggestions. Good luck.