[ROM] Lithium Mod - Source built awesomeness! Themes galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trionalaw

Reaction score
I am a nitwit. I have the premium ROM manager. can you point me to how I can find this new LithiumMod? I am missing something in all of this. Is it on the phone rather than on the thread for the downloads?

Thanks.

billjohnson

Reaction score
Well I believe 0.0.4 is in the LithMod section in ROM manager but peeps on the forum are saying it's still super buggy. But if there's a newer stable version I must have missed it!

Trionalaw

Reaction score
When you say ROM manager are you talking about the thread on the forum?? I can't find the download for Lithium NG. Am I suppose to open something on my Droid?? obviously I am in a state of confusion.

Thanmks.

Trionalaw

Reaction score
can you direct me where I can find NG? am totally confused when you say ROM manager? Are you talking about the thread in the forum or something on the phone?thank you.

billjohnson

Reaction score
No buddy I mean ROM manager on your phone! Go to ROM Manager>Download ROM>Lithium Mod>NG 0.0.5 Is at the very top. Be sure to make select backup and wipe and then flash away my friend! Let me know if you run into any problems.

Trionalaw

Reaction score
thank you so much. I found it. It is downloading. I assume I go into recovery to actually fly should. I would then do a backup first; followed by the data why and then flash it?

I really appreciate you helping me with this brain freeze. I love this form. I'm having so much fun with my phone I ought to charge myself.

billjohnson

Reaction score
Not a problem man. No it's actually almost hands free. When the file is done downloading a popup appears asking you to - Backup your ROM and - Wipe Data and Cache. Select both of those and let clockwork do its thang! Also ROM Manager will request Super Permissions and you click Allow if you haven't done so already. Let me know if you run into problems G.

ronx

Reaction score
thank you so much. I found it. It is downloading. I assume I go into recovery to actually fly should. I would then do a backup first; followed by the data why and then flash it?

I really appreciate you helping me with this brain freeze. I love this form. I'm having so much fun with my phone I ought to charge myself.

after it finishes downloading in ROM Manager, it will present you with a dialog with 2 options: backup current ROM and wipe data & cache. definitely check backup current ROM and I would *highly* recommend checking wipe data & cache, especially if you are not currently running a previous version of LithiumNG. Once you make your selections and hit OK, your device will reboot into recovery and automatically backup your current ROM and install the new one. It will then reboot into the new ROM.

For the person who had heard that 0.0.4 was really buggy, it wasn't. One or two users were having trouble with the google apps and widgets because they did not choose to install gapps when installing from RM, lol. Please make sure you choose to install gapps when you download our ROM. Due to licensing restrictions, we are not allowed to distribute the ROM with gapps already included.

ronx

Reaction score
closing this thread since this one still refers to the 1st generation of Lithium. please discuss Lithium NG in the new thread ;) thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.