[ROM] Lithium Mod - Source built awesomeness! Themes galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TedWilliams

Reaction score
Born in Cambridge, MA but now live in Portland, OR
Why does it keep saying (bad) installation aborted when I try to install the Lithium Mod rom? I downloaded multiple times but still fails

might want to mention which theme are you trying.
also have you tried another theme?

ClockWorkMod

Hmm, try downloading a different them, toss it on the root of your sdcard, and reboot into recovery. Install from there instead of using Rom Manager. I've had problems in the past where a rom wouldn't install using RM, but it would when I manually did it via recovery.

Serqet

Reaction score
Why does it keep saying (bad) installation aborted when I try to install the Lithium Mod rom? I downloaded multiple times but still fails

ClockWorkMod

Many times, for me at least, when I've had trouble installing a new one, I have hit Menu in Rom Manager then Clear Download Cache. After that I re-flash the ClockworkMod Recovery (even though it's on the most current already) by just clicking on the top menu option where it says "Flash ClockworkMod Recovery".

Once I do that, I just do the Install ROM from SD Card as normal and it works fine. Again though, that's just what's worked for me when an install fails. Not sure if this will do anything for the issue you're seeing.

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com

ClockWorkMod

Many times, for me at least, when I've had trouble installing a new one, I have hit Menu in Rom Manager then Clear Download Cache. After that I re-flash the ClockworkMod Recovery (even though it's on the most current already) by just clicking on the top menu option where it says "Flash ClockworkMod Recovery".

Once I do that, I just do the Install ROM from SD Card as normal and it works fine. Again though, that's just what's worked for me when an install fails. Not sure if this will do anything for the issue you're seeing.
my sdcard is so shot i have to put it on multiple times to get it to register and install. :(

VetteKlr

Reaction score
Downloading! Figured I'd give this a whirl! Wish me luck. Will this auto restore my apps if I wipe prior to install? Or will I have to manually go back and do it. The last rom i installed I had to manually do them all.

droidbionic

Reaction score

ClockWorkMod

Hmm, try downloading a different them, toss it on the root of your sdcard, and reboot into recovery. Install from there instead of using Rom Manager. I've had problems in the past where a rom wouldn't install using RM, but it would when I manually did it via recovery.

i already did that method with Lithium Mod stock theme

pappy53

Reaction score
With the supplied kernel, I'm only getting mid 900's on quadrant. Anyone else getting better?
BTW, I love this rom!

TedWilliams

Reaction score
Born in Cambridge, MA but now live in Portland, OR
ClockWorkMod

i already did that method with Lithium Mod stock theme

It sounds like the problem is your sdcard. You should reformat it and try again. I've had the same problems before and after a format its good to go. You can save all the folders and stuff to your desktop if you have stuff you don't want deleted.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Can't wait to dl!!! Do you recommend a wipe if i'm coming from Kang 5.0. 9???

Status
Not open for further replies.