[ROM] Lithium Mod - Source built awesomeness! Themes galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjm5151

Reaction score
Is it possible to change all the fonts back to the standard way when using one of these themes?

mjforte

Reaction score
Well I still couldn't get Absolute System to remove any system apps, but I just used Titanium Backup to uninstall them instead.

Kmart95

Reaction score
Also in the alternate dark theme is there supposed to be only one custom wallpaper in the wallpaper gallery? Or am I missing something.

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
LithiumMod has now been Watermark'D with this logo:

lithium.png

Posted in Watermark'D original thread.

hookerdj

Reaction score
oh god now that you can come to this thread its like reading billboards for lithium mod

Serqet

Reaction score
Installing Alternate Dark version removed Maps for me for some reason. Had to manually reinstall it.

How did you do this because when i try to reinstall it it says "Installation Unsuccessful".

Nothing special that I know of. Just went to the Market\Downloads to look at my list. Maps was in the list as FREE so it didn't think I had it. I just installed from there. No hiccups or anything. Checked it after and it was 4.4 that went in fine.

vkashat

Reaction score
Using cyan theme:

-Answer phone button is off (like others mentioned)
-Vibrates when dialing connects/disconnects (not sure if it's a setting that can be -changed)
-No percentage in battery icon in notification bar (again, not sure if can be changed)
-Absolute system method of uninstalling apps not working (allinone script worked, though still says "Froyo Kangerade," not a big deal)
-Keeps saying "____ granted superuser permissions" for apps that I've already allowed.

Sorry for the repeats, not sure if anyone mentioned cyan theme yet.

STILL the best ROM out there though!

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
-Keeps saying "____ granted superuser permissions" for apps that I've already allowed.

I am almost positive that is with the Superuser app. I think 2.2 has some issues, 2.1 works perfectly still. If you can find it, flash that, it will take care of that issue. It was doing the same thing for me on CM 6.0.0RC2. I went back to Superuser 2.1, never showed up again.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for including my them buddy....much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.