[ROM] Lithium Mod - Source built awesomeness! Themes galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
Does the nnotification / clock patch work with this or do we need to wait for an update?

TRVSDKSN

Reaction score
Awesome! This will pass the time at work tonight!!! Pff, work...

mjforte

Reaction score
If coming from Froyo Kangerade 5.0.9 should we wipe data/cache? I'm guessing no since it's a froyo rom.

chad24taylor

Reaction score
Absolutely love this rom.
Lithium Mod, Luna Theme, Kovicon icons.
b4hy61.png

TRVSDKSN

Reaction score
Is it okay to rename "LithiumMod1.0.12-Alternate Dark" to "LithiumMod1.0.12-AlternateDark" ? That space between Alternate and Dark won't let me Install from SD in RM...

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
Dude, this is definitely the best work so far. I have no issues connecting to my WEP WiFi like i did with past releases. Its much smoother also. Will there be clock notfication updates like past releases? Keep up the awesome work and have a great vacation!

thenig7226

Reaction score
same problem here

the call answer button is off (squished to the side, and the trail looks funky when dragging it to answer) in nextheme, not sure about others

awesome rom and theme otherwise

I have the same issue with droid x theme in relation to the call answer button but other than that it is an awesome rom thats supersmooth. Best rom yet imo

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
the call answer button is off (squished to the side, and the trail looks funky when dragging it to answer) in nextheme, not sure about others

awesome rom and theme otherwise

I have the same issue with droid x theme in relation to the call answer button but other than that it is an awesome rom thats supersmooth. Best rom yet imo

Its fine in key lime

Status
Not open for further replies.