[ROM] LiquidSmooth 4.2.2 for the Razr HD XT926 & XT925

ricardovj1

Reaction score
Stuck at Unlocked bootloader screen after 3.0 update

Yup, same problem as other users. After installing 3.0 I went to flash gapps 3.0 but then got stuck at unlocked bootloader msg...Working on restoring my 2.9 backup, hope that works!

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
Yeah but I'm pretty sure we would just get stuck at the Moto M screen. The problem was not because the bootloader unlocked screen being there, it was that it got stuck.

So I've restored Liquid ver. 2.9. Version 3 is just not ready for being MY daily driver yet because I use bluetooth everywhere I go. (My alarm clock at home, my car's bluetooth, and my bluetooth headset for running and working out). Really hoping to see the next installment though.
Keep up the great work jsnweitzel! Thank you for your efforts!

ricardovj1

Reaction score
Yeah but I'm pretty sure we would just get stuck at the Moto M screen. The problem was not because the bootloader unlocked screen being there, it was that it got stuck.

So I've restored Liquid ver. 2.9. Version 3 is just not ready for being MY daily driver yet because I use bluetooth everywhere I go. (My alarm clock at home, my car's bluetooth, and my bluetooth headset for running and working out). Really hoping to see the next installment though.
Keep up the great work jsnweitzel! Thank you for your efforts!

Yup, totally agree with you. I retried installing 3 and again, just kept getting stuck at bootloader screen. Fortunately I was able to restore my 2.9 backup. Running solid again.

Though I got a strange issue recently (on 2.9), my phone rebooted randomly (happens every now and then) but this time three weird things happened:

- some apps were completely gone.
- some apps were there but had their settings gone (as if they had just been freshly installed, like goSMS lost all its settings, instagram didn't have my login, etc)
- some apps weren't affected.

Any idea what could've triggered this half-reset?! Very strange...

xd_1771

Reaction score
I'm suffering from the bootloop at unlocked bootloader problem, but I have it worse than the rest of you guys.
I can get into recovery and bootloader, however neither of them are helping me right now.
The data portion of my last (and apparently now only) backup went corrupt.
But neither restoring the system portion of that backup nor flashing 2.9 or 3.0 or anything will get my phone to go past that screen. It's completely borked.
And the timing is horrible for me personally....

geekabilly

Reaction score
I'm suffering from the bootloop at unlocked bootloader problem, but I have it worse than the rest of you guys.
I can get into recovery and bootloader, however neither of them are helping me right now.
The data portion of my last (and apparently now only) backup went corrupt.
But neither restoring the system portion of that backup nor flashing 2.9 or 3.0 or anything will get my phone to go past that screen. It's completely borked.
And the timing is horrible for me personally....

Are few weeks ago I got past that by rebooting to recovery from recovery and trying to restore a nandroid from there - took several attempts

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk 2

xd_1771

Reaction score
Unlike the last poster who won after leaving it for half an hour, I didn't get anything after leaving it overnight :(
As I said, my only working Nandroid backup has a corrupted data portion.... so I'm not sure what to do now

geekabilly

Reaction score
Got to FXZ, and start from scratch - then install whatever recovery & ROM you please - Carbon has been my DD all month.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk 2

xd_1771

Reaction score
FXZ to stock 4.1.2 fixed it. Warning the xda thread now...

OP
jsnweitzel

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I have been running 4.3 for about two weeks now. Only real bug seems to be bluetooth. Anyway I am going to start a different thread for 4.3 discussion.