ROM LiquidICS v1.5 Unofficial Ported to the DX, D2, and D2G!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
49265d1334858243-gummy-rom-1-0-1-makes-its-way-droid-pro-droid-forums.jpg

Developer 13thAngel just went Port Happy again! He has unofficially ported LiquidICS v1.5 to three devices that haven't seen alot of action lately. Thanks to 13thAngel Liquid is now available for the DroidX, Droid2, and Droid2Global. I flashed it to my DroidX last night and i do have to say that the rom flys! It is super fast. It has all the functionality of ICS but with all of the customization options found in the Liquid toolbox. I will have to say that I did try a few things out that normally don't work on ICS due to hardware acceleration issues, and they aren't working here either. I found that video recording force closes, and Netflix displays a black screen. The camera and HD youtube do work however. All of the customization options in the liquid settings work as well.

images
images

It is based on 4.0.4 and includes tons of customization options such as Liquid Control, full screen mode, incremental nav bar height, 5 lockscreen targets that are customizable, customizable navbar and navbar background, center clockmod with customizable color, lockscreen weather feature, calendar lockscreen customization, custom battery icons, prop modder, theme engine support, sqlite defrag, a uniform ICS theme, and more!

DX version here
D2 Version here
D2G version here

Briankbl

Reaction score
Still no news thread regarding the official Liquid Linaro 1.5 for GNex, even though I told dgstorm about it. The first stable Linaro Rom and nobody here posts about it...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Jelly Belly v2.2!