[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 V2.0 For The Droid 2 11/28 - Sunday Bloody Sunday!

GrandWazoo

Reaction score
You try from Team Gummy | The home of the liberty! ?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Yes, I said I downloaded it both onto my PC and onto my phone from the link posted. I said I could NOT download it from Rom Toolbox due to some 404 error, and the only other option is the teamgummy website.

The md5 checksums have not matched what was given any of the times I have downloaded the file. Also, the md5 was different every time I downloaded the file (i.e. download #1 had a different md5 than download #2 even though I clicked the exact same link to download them both).

Is anyone absolutely awesome and willing to shove their known working version of the file onto their dropbox or a file hosting site for me?

Last edited:

TehGods

Reaction score
I've noticed when listening to music and doing other things theres somewhat of a lag occasionally. Anyone else had this happen?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

RJT185

Reaction score
Donated the $5.00 for the Customizer via Market. Let's see what this can really do.

So far I've noticed a couple weird audio glitches, but nothing a FC of the Amazon MP3 app didn't fix.

HutRU01

Reaction score
-The custom stripped down launcher2 is a little quirky, when hotseats are adjusted to 4, you can't move dialer and some other ones to any other position than where it is located currently. I love (blur home/app drawer anyways- others might not like it)
-ability to add/apply icon packs would be great. Blure icons lame :) IMO (maybe romtoolbox option in future???)

Agreed. I had the same issue. I just left the phone dialer where it is for now. I used to use Go Launcher from the market over stock rooted GB. I wonder if Go Launcher would be ok over Liberty?

tjarvis

Reaction score
I've had no problems with launcher pro, just give it plenty of memory allocation and she's smooth and snappy

HutRU01

Reaction score
I've had no problems with launcher pro, just give it plenty of memory allocation and she's smooth and snappy

I stick with the "aggressive" setting from the JRummy's Rom Toolbox. Its around 97mb free.

I will try launcher pro just to be safe. ;-)

tjarvis

Reaction score
That works too, and turn all that eye candy off...its a waste

RJT185

Reaction score
Here's a weird one, on the lockscreen after my battery drains below 20% ... it simply shows%%##%% instead of 18%,19% respectively.

tjarvis

Reaction score
Here's a weird one, on the lockscreen after my battery drains below 20% ... it simply shows%%##%% instead of 18%,19% respectively.

Never had my phone drop below 30%, let me let the phone die down some and see what happens

rystan11

Reaction score
I've noticed when listening to music and doing other things theres somewhat of a lag occasionally. Anyone else had this happen?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I'm having some audio problems as well. Either while listening to music, or watching a video from my sd card - there is no audio. It seems to be all audio from sd card. That is strange. Reboot sometimes fixes it.

tjarvis

Reaction score
I'm having some audio problems as well. Either while listening to music, or watching a video from my sd card - there is no audio. It seems to be all audio from sd card. That is strange. Reboot sometimes fixes it.

Try removing blur gallery