[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 V2.0 For The Droid 2 11/28 - Sunday Bloody Sunday!

joeblow789

Reaction score
I've downloaded the zip 4 times and each time it's the wrong md5sum, guess I'll keep trying.

Will you please let me know when you have the right file? I've never checked the md5 sum but I will now just need to figure out now and I've tried it from the droid 2 bootstrap recovery and the lastest clockwork mod. Yes I'm rooted and I wiped data/factory reset, I'm guessing it was just the whole md5 sum being wrong but I'm gonna try again, I'll let you guys know.
Edit: I know how to check the md5 now and I've gotten the wrong one after downloading twice, just gonna keept trying.
I just DL'd it again from the OP, hash verifies. Try again, use a different connection or even PC if necessary.

Skidoo03

Reaction score
Trying to download again, seems like it's taking longer so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I'll let you all know.

Edit: Downloaded again and it took a little longer and it worked!

Last edited:

mixgenio

Reaction score
So when I try to buy the liberty customizer app in the market, it says I purchased it already but won't let me install it because I havent purchased it. I want to purchase it so I can use it/show my appreciation but can't when it incorrectly tells me I already bought it. Is anyone else experiencing this?

zzz123kkma

Reaction score
So when I try to buy the liberty customizer app in the market, it says I purchased it already but won't let me install it because I havent purchased it. I want to purchase it so I can use it/show my appreciation but can't when it incorrectly tells me I already bought it. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Do you have more than 1 google account i know i have more than 1 and ran into that problem then i realized i had purchased under one and it switched on me

zzz123kkma

Reaction score
maybe if u have a receipt in you email the creators can do something? i really dont know just throwing ideas out

zzz123kkma

Reaction score
Does anyone know if set cpu conflicts with the cutomizers performance options? because ive herd people are getting amazing 3 day use out of it but im not seeing it.

garrettcorn

Reaction score
3 days... holy i might flash my phone to find out that is crazy!

KalKal

Reaction score
Does anyone know if set cpu conflicts with the cutomizers performance options? because ive herd people are getting amazing 3 day use out of it but im not seeing it.

i've seen a few conflicts in performance in general. i thought it was just my phone being crappy. trying this now.

zzz123kkma

Reaction score
2 hrs of battery used so far since the upgrade and im at 90 % so far already with no use but text. i have set cpu and the liberty power management going. does it seem like its draining fast or is that normal?

nyyyankees87

Reaction score
Same Issue

I have the same issue, My Mod version says 1.0 but i have the honeycomb lock and i have the themes. is it possible im 2.0 on 1.0?

GrandWazoo

Reaction score
I am stuck on the M logo. I followed all instructions, wiped data, and even sbf'ed and reinstalled ota, still stuck at m logo when trying to boot liberty 3. I downloaded from my PC. I am going to try downloading it from rom toolbox, see if that makes a difference.

rystan11

Reaction score
This is a very smooth rom. It would be very hard to top this. Everything under the hood is great smoothest its been WITHOUT any overclocking/undervolting on my part yet.

Few suggestions:
-Options for status bar widget ("scrolly thingy" lol)
-The custom stripped down launcher2 is a little quirky, when hotseats are adjusted to 4, you can't move dialer and some other ones to any other position than where it is located currently. I love (blur home/app drawer anyways- others might not like it)
-ability to add/apply icon packs would be great. Blure icons lame :) IMO (maybe romtoolbox option in future???)
I'll edit when I find something else.

Good teamLiberty

Battery life is great! came off the charger @ 7am and is now 49% @ 6:38pm w/ full use (I.e. market browsing/downloading, call-time, texting, theme applying...)

***can I apply any jakesbites mods to this ROM?

Last edited:

GrandWazoo

Reaction score
I tried downloading from Rom toolbox, which is now an ordeal in itself with rom manager splitting off, but I digress. Anyway, the download failed every time i tried to start it. This is getting really annoying. I can't download it from rom toolbox, and when I downloaded it to my pc and copied it over, I got stuck on the m logo.

Edit: I downloaded the file to my phone from the link and the md5 sum doesn't match. This is the first liberty update I have gotten this problem with, what's up?

Last edited: