[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 V2.0 For The Bionic 11/26 - Sunday Bloody Sunday!

Abstraktion

Reaction score
I just installed this rom and I love the way it looks, the only problem is that I do not have 4g or even 3g signal now. Help? I tried installing it after a wipe, then i tried installing it over a backup i had from another ROM.

wooddale

Reaction score
I just installed this rom and I love the way it looks, the only problem is that I do not have 4g or even 3g signal now. Help? I tried installing it after a wipe, then i tried installing it over a backup i had from another ROM.

There is a big outage on Verizons part all over the place that could be your problem. Its not the Rom

iengel

Reaction score
Been running Liberty on my DX and now moving over to my Bionic - install was quick and painless as usual - strong ROM - and very impressed with the upgrades since the 2.0 version I had on my DX - just one issue has appeared, once I left the home area and tasker shut down my WiFi I realized I had no data connection - even though the toggle in the notification shows mobile data active. Toggling that as well as a few reboots does not seem to wake it up. So i have standard connection, but no CDMA or LTE - any ideas?

I know there have been issues as stated above, but the radios were up all week with no problem...

iengel

Reaction score
Trying to install using ROM Toolbox, wiping, get error E:unknown volume for path [/mnt/emmc/romtoolbox/downloads/liberty/Liberty3Bionic-2.0Gold.zip]

Anybody have any ideas?

I actually had to mount emmc in Recovery then install zip after drilling down for it...

Hawk5601

Reaction score
Alright, I'm new to rooting in general, so bear with me here. I rooted my phone using Pete's Motorola Root Tools, I bootstrapped it and installed CWM. I downloaded Liberty3 v2.0, put it on my SD card, and installed it through Bootstrap Boot Recovery after a data and cache wipe. I'm trying it for the third time and each time it's stopped on the Motorola "M" screen. Any ideas on what i've done to cause this?

trulunacy

Reaction score
So, after doing a little research I discovered that you can use SqLite Editor to turn on data roaming.

Purchase SqLite Editor from Market
Once in scroll down to Settings Storage (com.android.providers.settings) and enter
Enter settings.db
Go to "secure"
Long press the value on the data_roaming row and then hit Edit Field
Change value from 0 to 1, save, then exit.
Wait a few seconds and you should see data come on.

**Edit:
Just went back in and changed it back to 0 and didn't lose my data. Going to reboot and see if my data comes on.

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
everytime i try to install liberty its telling me it cant while in recovery because unknown volume for path something about trying to find update package ... could it be because i copy pasted my internal memory to my actual external sd card ?
but its basically in both places now so it should still be there no matter where its trying to find it correct ? need help installing ..

wooddale

Reaction score
Any body know how I can change my status bar icons to blue instead of green without downloadingva whole theme I kinda got my own theme with launcher pro. Just need icons in bar

sinusoid

Reaction score
Today i noticed a strange quirk when I changed my Pulldown Text under Liberty Settings to "Alerts & Events". The ampersand causes the word that procedes it to be printed again, so it came out as "Alerts Events Events". I managed to get the ampersand to work when i escaped it with a backslash ("Alerts \& Events").

shakyone

Reaction score
What baseband did you end up with after it?

I formatted my data, wiped my cache and dalvik cache, and restored. I ended up back on the 886 build, not 893.

What do you have?

Did you do some different?

wooddale

Reaction score
I formatted my data, wiped my cache and dalvik cache, and restored. I ended up back on the 886 build, not 893.

What do you have?

Did you do some different?
you will always be on 886 on liberty because that what it is based on that doesnt mean you are not on 893 ota if you did ota you cant change thats the locked bootloader

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
OK well I have my OTA update, which I was rooted prior to updating, after the restoration with 43v3root...

Here's is where I need serious help.
I want to reinstall Liberty 3v2.0
I only have the zip file not a backup as I didn't think was needed cause I restored..
Now when I go into CWM, i just choose to install zip.
I'm not wiping data or anything because I figured what's there to wipe...
However after it installs successful it the gets past the logo starts at boot freezes and bootloops...

Do I need to deodex first?
Do I need to wipe cache & data?
Do I have to wait for updated Liberty 3v2.0 that works well with the. 893 update??

I'd very thankful for any details. Thanks

Droid Bionic / Tapatalk