[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 V2.0 For The Bionic 11/26 - Sunday Bloody Sunday!

wooddale

Reaction score
I'm liking the 901, can't wait for the custom Roms. Keep in mind that Kejar31 has a GNex and that will be his priority. I'm glad to hear he has intends to keep this going.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

If you ask me to many phones to damn fast.

foamman

Reaction score
If you ask me to many phones to damn fast.

It's actually all Motos fault. If either the RAZR or Bionic wasn't released it wouldn't be an issue. It would be one from each manufacturer. But the release of the Razr right after the Bionic really killed rom development for us. Add in the fact that the phone is locked up like it holds national secrets. Actually that is a false statement, it's actually easier to get top secret government info.

wooddale

Reaction score
It's actually all Motos fault. If either the RAZR or Bionic wasn't released it wouldn't be an issue. It would be one from each manufacturer. But the release of the Razr right after the Bionic really killed rom development for us. Add in the fact that the phone is locked up like it holds national secrets. Actually that is a false statement, it's actually easier to get top secret government info.

Yeah the Bionic is like a blast from the past anymore. The Gnex didnt help matters any either. Your wright though if it were just a good Bionic and the Gnex it would have beern a little more fair fight. I think Moto knew the Bionic was for crap when they released now even if they do fix it might be to little to late. If for some unknown reason the bootloader got unlocked we would be on easy street.

wooddale

Reaction score
so..is this ROM dead or not? is it time to move on?

Its got the best chance of all but that aint saying Lot I did talk to him before holidays he said maybe after dev gets married but hes probab. Not board yet lol

jcwilliams

Reaction score
So in the op it says make sure you have cwm recovery installed. I didn't know the bionic could use cwm. How do I get it on my phone? I'm asking BC i'm looking to install this ROM.
Thanks

ducky124

Reaction score
So in the op it says make sure you have cwm recovery installed. I didn't know the bionic could use cwm. How do I get it on my phone? I'm asking BC i'm looking to install this ROM.
Thanks

install it through ROM Manager

wooddale

Reaction score

Thanks

Its called Bootstrap and its in the market. Rom manager doesnt always work.

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Ok so bootstrap is the same as cwm? I'm confused now lol. I have safe strap installed right now. But I hate that I have to see the recovery screen before the phone actually boots. I thought cwm would be like it was on the og Droid....? Prolly not BC of locked bootloader...?

wooddale

Reaction score
Ok so bootstrap is the same as cwm? I'm confused now lol. I have safe strap installed right now. But I hate that I have to see the recovery screen before the phone actually boots. I thought cwm would be like it was on the og Droid....? Prolly not BC of locked bootloader...?

Safe strap is not the same as bootstrap. Safestrap works a little different whatever rom you are on when you are in safestrap is your primary rom you can not change it in safestrap you can however flash another rom in safe strap kinda like having two roms but you can only change the one that is in safestrap the only you can change your primary rom is in bootstrap and your probably not understanding a thing Im saying. So you are best off to get out of safe strap get bootstrap recovery and flash your rom just like you did on the droid.

guzmand2

Reaction score
But I was under the impression this was a OTA based ROM?? The only OTA is 5.893 right