[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 For The Droid3 11/04 - Its Time For A Revolution!

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D3' started by kejar31, Nov 3, 2011.

1. spacecasespiff

Ratings:
    +0
    Safestrap i believe to be better and safer to use. Its better in the way you will always be able to get into recovevery mode. You install it and you turn your phone off then back on and after the moto screen it shows safestrap and you can just wait a few seconds and it continues your boot up or wile its on that screen you hit the menu botton and you are at the recovery screen. So if you get a bootloop you can always get recovery. Now there is more you need to do to put a rom on your phone with this but its not hard. Best thing with safestrap is when you enable the safe syestem it backups you stock rom automaticlly. And very quick to. And if you don't like the rom your on all you do is disable safe system and your phone goes back to stock just as you left it.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

2. spacecasespiff

Ratings:
    +0
    Check to see you have clockwork recover within the app. Its the very first option

3. yahyaisrael

yahyaisrael New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes I do have that. And I used it. But it just boots all the way. Something not right. I'm not tech handicapped, I'm just new to this on phones. If I had freinds in the area that know how to do this. I have him explain it. I will try to understand your other post and see if I can figure out something. I'm not totaly screwed. I have the BlueSteel ROM running, I just can seem to get any other ROM now. What you say about the boot Safestrap sounds cool and would be nice for testing ROMS till I find one I like. Just have to figure out how I can do that, then back to tring to put another ROM in. Is there a link that can take me step by step for the Droid 3. I would love to try Liberty ROM and CynogenMOD, especially 9 when it comes out. BTW, by original Stock is already gone, now. I did over write it with BlueSteel.

4. yahyaisrael

yahyaisrael New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Got it. I'm not sure what I was doing wrong, but when I manually downloaded the Droid3 bootstrap from the market and installed, it worked. Got Liberty running right now with SPB 3D shell and it runs really smoth. My only problem with Liberty right now is the Auto app. I like it but I can't add in my own Nav software to the short cuts. Selecting "Other applications" just give me Home Launchers and Google Voice to add as short cut. I would really love to add my own shortcuts to the Auto app.

Anyways thanks for the help

5. Stik

Stik New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I know I'm talking to air here but will data roaming be fixed in the 2.0 version?

6. yahyaisrael

yahyaisrael New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Has anybody else noticed getting an unresponsive right-side screen when viewing the app drawer and trying to launch apps. You can keep tapping on it, and you may get it, but the right side doesn't respond well. I'm currently running Liberty 3 1.1

OK, now I'm running Liberty 2.0 and this issue persist.

#42 yahyaisrael, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  7. spacecasespiff

Ratings:
    +0
    I noticed it when the from first came out. I think all the apps are sopposed to go all the way across the screen when in landscape mode and I think that has something to to with it.

8. Jasonb74

Jasonb74 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    There has been update to v2 over at xda!

Search tags for this page

droid 3 liberty rom download

liberty rom process motorla