[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 For The Droid 2 11/04 - Its Time For A Revolution!

bobbyj408

Reaction score
You might try running Zeppelinrox's 3G turbocharger script - you can find it over at XDA. Might fix the problem for you.

So i think i put 3G turbocharger in correct, but i still cant get 3G to work... pretty much a bummer, given that this rom seems to run really well..

jeffcavicchi

Reaction score
So i think i put 3G turbocharger in correct, but i still cant get 3G to work... pretty much a bummer, given that this rom seems to run really well..

Sorry I haven't been able to help. Maybe ask one of the developers if they have heard of this problem?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

RJT185

Reaction score
Could someone remove the "sticky" off of this thread so that the conversation is directed to the correctly dated ROM thread? ((Pet peeve, I know)).

Two random Liberty question:

(1) I hate the 3D Gallery, but the Customizer wont let me go back to the stock-Gallery app for some reason. Suggestions?

(2) Liberty Customizer obviously comes with a large amount of media files that all become visible when you go to the gallery. Maybe this has been fixed since I last reset my phone, but if it hasn't, has a workaround to hide them from view been developed?

jeffcavicchi

Reaction score
Could someone remove the "sticky" off of this thread so that the conversation is directed to the correctly dated ROM thread? ((Pet peeve, I know)).

Two random Liberty question:

(1) I hate the 3D Gallery, but the Customizer wont let me go back to the stock-Gallery app for some reason. Suggestions?

(2) Liberty Customizer obviously comes with a large amount of media files that all become visible when you go to the gallery. Maybe this has been fixed since I last reset my phone, but if it hasn't, has a workaround to hide them from view been developed?

I got around the problem of the theme items showing in the gallery by downloading the themes, installing the one I wanted, and then deleting the themes off my SD card. The installed theme is not affected, since it is in internal memory, and you can always re-download everything later if you want to change themes.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey

RJT185

Reaction score
I got around the problem of the theme items showing in the gallery by downloading the themes, installing the one I wanted, and then deleting the themes off my SD card. The installed theme is not affected, since it is in internal memory, and you can always re-download everything later if you want to change themes.

Are you using the 3D Gallery still? Just curious.

I don't like that it's pulling all my old Blogger/Blogspot and Instant Upload Folders.

jeffcavicchi

Reaction score
Are you using the 3D Gallery still? Just curious.

I don't like that it's pulling all my old Blogger/Blogspot and Instant Upload Folders.

Nope - I'm using the AOSP gallery. Not sure why you can't revert to it, though.