[ROM] Liberty Gingerbread

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am not sure. There is a zip file you can flash to get rid of the throttle though.

CM74DX

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Throttling is when the carrier (vzw) slows down your data speed after going over an arbitrary cap (for example: 2gb). Personally, I use about 15gb a month and i've never noticed my data being slow. I don't use a throttle hack. I have it just in case. It's not just subjective too because my speedtest app gives me the same speed no matter how much data i use. This is just my experience.

CM74D2

dnalorx

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with updating their gmail and market? Mine fails every time and i haven’t seen anyone else post about it yet...

cjriddle22

Reaction score

mkowske

Reaction score
Themes

Just got 0.9 installed... great so far, but are there any themes available for it? In the old Liberty I could reach themes through the liberty toolbox but can't seem to find that anywhere on GB...

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Look for Gingercomb Juiced on this site. You can Google it, its easy to find.

MIUI

randizzard

Reaction score
Just got 0.9 installed... great so far, but are there any themes available for it? In the old Liberty I could reach themes through the liberty toolbox but can't seem to find that anywhere on GB...

Also checkout the blackout theme series which has blue, orange, red, and green. Orange is my favorite one.

Lgb v0.9 ulv 1.25 oc

HelpeRX

Reaction score
RE

anyone know how i can dl the teamblackhat app again? I lost the email for it?

FasterX

Reaction score

Also checkout the blackout theme series which has blue, orange, red, and green. Orange is my favorite one.

Lgb v0.9 ulv 1.25 oc

All top notch as well, he also does custom themes for next to nothing if you can't find one you like.

I have a very small peeve (think it's with Liberty GB, please correct me if I'm wrong). When sending a text (Handcent and stock to my knowledge), and using Swype 3.0, the arrow that points to the cursor sometimes obstructs the row of suggested words. I'm just starting to theme, so maybe I can find and fix it on my own...but I was wondering if this bothered anyone else?

Otherwise, totally in love with v0.9...speed, battery life....why I went from 2.0.1 to CM7 (less than an hour, about the amount of time it takes CM7 to drain a battery) before LGB is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.