[ROM] Liberty Gingerbread v0.4 - Return of the Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

chefjellynow

Reaction score
Ok, so trying to install this Via liberty toolbox. My problem is that when it reboots to wipe and cache, i get the first liberty screen, then a blank screen... Bootstrap does the same. Doesnt matter what version of liberty i install(came from 2.0.1, to v.01, on .03 now) i have the same issue, phone will not run new or older roms. Phone does work but will not download from Market and is stuck in sync mode when on. frustrated, any ideas?

I had the same issues and just ended up flashing GB rooted leak and then .05 over it worked great....I wasnt too into it tho I flashed back to my rubix watermarked setup...

chefjellynow

Reaction score
i believe i got my stuff here last month
[video=youtube;IIFCOmHDyt8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIFCOmHDyt8]YouTube - Install Gingerbread 2.3.3 Leak WITH ROOT on Droid X DroidX ! How to Flash Tutorial[/video]

wayne9592

Reaction score
ok i tried to install liberty gb v .1 b/c i was on liberty 2.0 and now i am stuck at the bootloader it says

Bootloader
Err:A5,69,35,00,27

Battery OK
Ok to Program
Transfer mode:
USB

any help?

ok now i tried to sbf 2.3.340 and it said failed to flash as soon as i hit start what do i do now ? lol

Last edited:

wooddale

Reaction score
I have a DX but since I bought a TB I can no longer use it. If I want to down load gingerbread and new Liberty Rom can I do it if phone is on wifi I think I can but want to make sure. If I do that would leave me with a stock gingerbread rooted correct? Then I could down load new Liberty gingerbread Rom

beckerfj

Reaction score
just moved from rubix 2.01 to .05 and my quadrant is lower and my linpack is much lower. battery is running warm. anyone have these issues?

That's a bummer you had this much difficulty and lower scores. My Quadrant score is higher (1500 to 1700) and my Linpack is a little higher (14.x to 14.x).

Also did you flash back to Rubix or SBF because I thought to go back to Froyo, you had to SBF (this is assuming Rubix is Froyo).

Liberty Gingerbread v0.5

wooddale

Reaction score
Tried to do gingerbread update stuck on M (bootloop) anyway to get off HELP

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK I just got the donate toolbox the other day. Where is version 0.1? I only see 0.4. Does anyone know how I can get the 0.1 full install?! I want to go from 2.0.1 to 0.1 gb. Where is the file? It's not in the toolbox!

Sent from my Liberated DROID2. Support team Liberty!

wooddale

Reaction score
Tried to do gingerbread update stuck on M (bootloop) anyway to get off HELP

Can you get into cw?

No if I could get there I thiunk I would be ok Ican get to a screen That says bootloader bat ok black and white screen now its just stuck on M but bet it will goi into bootloop

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thats the bootloader you're talking about. That's where you can sbf from. Can you get into stock recovery? From stock recovery you can try a data wipe, that might cure the bootloop.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You may need to sbf. I would say if you can't get into cw, go to stock recovery and wipe data and if that does not work you need to sbf (when you get to a pc of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.