[ROM] [ROM] Liberty 3 RC1 - Time for the Eagle to once again take Flight

Snagglefox

Reaction score
Just realized since I installed the ROM I don't have the Google Books app anymore. When I went to redownload the app from the market it says my phone is not compatible.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just realized since I installed the ROM I don't have the Google Books app anymore. When I went to redownload the app from the market it says my phone is not compatible.

Just for the heck of it, I just tried it. It downloaded and installed with no problems for me. I do have "install apps from unknown source" checked in application settings, I'm not sure if that makes a difference though.

sent from my liberated bionic running transparent Droid forums

Snagglefox

Reaction score
Just for the heck of it, I just tried it. It downloaded and installed with no problems for me. I do have "install apps from unknown source" checked in application settings, I'm not sure if that makes a difference though.

I also have the "unknown source" option checked but I still can't download it. When I go to the app in the market it doesn't even give a download option. It's just a yellow banner on the top of the screen that says "Your device is not compatible with this item."

Also, I just noticed that in the settings menu I no longer have a "Battery & Data Manager" option.

I'm hoping it's something easy to fix or just a bad download of the ROM. If that's the case and I can't fix this by the time I get home from work I'll just reinstall.

alm0614

Reaction score
Is there anyway Blur widgets can be used? If not on this release, will it ever be possible? I really like the blur calendar and quick contacts widgets

Chiguy312

Reaction score
I downloaded the theme i liked but it wouldn't run. gave me an error

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I also have the "unknown source" option checked but I still can't download it. When I go to the app in the market it doesn't even give a download option. It's just a yellow banner on the top of the screen that says "Your device is not compatible with this item."

Also, I just noticed that in the settings menu I no longer have a "Battery & Data Manager" option.

I'm hoping it's something easy to fix or just a bad download of the ROM. If that's the case and I can't fix this by the time I get home from work I'll just reinstall.

Yeah, on your first issue, I'm not sure why it's not working for you. Did you do a data wipe/factory reset in recovery before installing rom? On your second issue, I don't see it either so it must not be available in this rom. I did notice though, if you go to about phone in settings, you can see your battery stats there.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I downloaded the theme i liked but it wouldn't run. gave me an error

What theme did you download?

Snagglefox

Reaction score
Yeah, on your first issue, I'm not sure why it's not working for you. Did you do a data wipe/factory reset in recovery before installing rom? On your second issue, I don't see it either so it must not be available in this rom. I did notice though, if you go to about phone in settings, you can see your battery stats there.

Yea I did the whole process. Wipe data, cache etc..

I don't see why I can't download the books app though. I'll just have to reinstall the ROM when I'm home.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea I did the whole process. Wipe data, cache etc..

I don't see why I can't download the books app though. I'll just have to reinstall the ROM when I'm home.

Yeah, you could try that. Unless the dev has any ideas, you could also try going back to stock, reroot, backup app with TiBu, then reinstall rom and restore app. It's a long process but I'm sure it would work.

Chiguy312

Reaction score
i did all that and it still didn't work. and i did the BigDXserenty and BigDXCrystal

Snagglefox

Reaction score
Yeah, you could try that. Unless the dev has any ideas, you could also try going back to stock, reroot, backup app with TiBu, then reinstall rom and restore app. It's a long process but I'm sure it would work.

Alright. Thanks for the help.

Chiguy312

Reaction score
Woops my fault i some how got sent to a different page that doesn't work for droid bionic... Hey is there any more themes?

Snagglefox

Reaction score
Reinstalled the ROM and now I can download Google Books. My app draw is also no longer laggy like I mentioned earlier in the thread.

Guess I just got a corrupted download.