[ROM] Liberty 1.0 Coming Soon

justreboot

Reaction score
let me just say I have tried every rom on the DX and this ones will crush them all you guys wont be disappointed!!! a little linear tease for it!

x2_4167bc2

Holy cr@p! was wondering / Now we're taking Liberty with Linear. I think I just found my Rom! By the way bgill55 / please consider an option to disable transparency on the dialer/contacts, I love Linear but find the transparency hard to read / just my personal 2 cents. I love the rest of the theme though... Maybe if you could select trans on/trans off?

Last edited:

andylulzyou

Reaction score
If Linear used Kelly Green instead of Red I think my life would be complete

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
let me just say I have tried every rom on the DX and this ones will crush them all you guys wont be disappointed!!! a little linear tease for it!

x2_4167bc2

I have all the faith in these to devs to make an excellent ROM. But I gotta say, this is one BOLD statement :)

And I definitely don't think anyone will be disappointed.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX w/DF app\\

Last edited:

JRobzilla

Reaction score
Can't help but wish an RC would come out for this one. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dx1881

Reaction score
I know we are all being patient in all but has anyone heard word on a release for this?.....(concerned rom enthusiast);-)

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I know we are all being patient in all but has anyone heard word on a release for this?.....(concerned rom enthusiast);-)

Don't worry its coming!! We have been putting in the hours guys and its almost ready..

dx1881

Reaction score
This is exciting dxgj2.5 has been in daily use for me and to know that improvements have been made with this upcoming build...im looking forward to black and yellow:) .....I speak for the forum on this...your work in appreciated