[ROM] Liberty 1.0 Coming Soon

Reaction score
Dude I cannot wait, this may just be epic. Gummyjar rocks and well JRummy is awesome , what a combo. Get @Bgill55 to theme and your set....

chefb

Reaction score
The goal is if you choose to accept it .... beat darkslide anything else woul be uncivilized

reznorfan0

Reaction score
Can't wait to see what kind of sickness this brings.

Can you provide any details of what we are in for? Taking any suggestions? One thing I would love is the ability to toggle things in the notification area, shutting off the redundant clock when i already have beautiful widgets up would be awsome. I HATE redundancy and clutter.

Last edited:

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see what kind of sickness this brings.

Can you provide any details of what we are in for? Taking any suggestions? One thing I would love is the ability to toggle things in the notification area, shutting off the redundant clock when i already have beautiful widgets up would be awsome. I HATE redundancy and clutter.

Well it's kejar and JRum.....don't think much else needs to be said :)
aefd40a0-2db1-1174.jpg

//Tap'd on CM8's DX w/DF app\\

detox

Reaction score
Dude I cannot wait, this may just be epic. Gummyjar rocks and well JRummy is awesome , what a combo. Get @Bgill55 to theme and your set....

He said he would be themeing this when he gets the beta in a few days. Already asked :)

detoXatappin on my X

Gzsmooth

Reaction score
Im excited! How much longer......

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Stoked for this release!!!

Big Fate

Reaction score
I just hope the support for this rom will be there...
Because I know some of the roms provided thru this site have really bad support when you seem to have a bug in the system... Liberty X was not a bad choice either. We'll see how good the animation comes to play