[ROM] Liberty 1.0 Coming Soon

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
crazy question but what would be the upgrade going from gummyjar 2.5 to this? besides the new script for oc'ing

I'd guess a new source built base, many scripts for many differn't options most likely similiar to squidly's rom. And probably more features that we've been requesting. We'll see!

HerroMoto

Reaction score
How can you become a tester? I'm currently not using my D2. It's not activated and I'm using it as a "tablet" :p. So I don't really need it to be "stable" I love your ROMs and especially with JR...wow. If anything goes wrong you could just simply perform and sbf right?

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
to all the people asking to test, we have plenty of testers for now. If we need new tester we will reach out and ask for them. Please do not PM me asking to test the ROM.

Herndon

Reaction score
I can't wait for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my new fangled phone using something called and app

leakim13

Reaction score
this thread sits here...... mocking me..... almost wish i didnt know it was coming....

ksalce

Reaction score
I apologize kejar for pm'ing you.....keep up the good work :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I apologize kejar for pm'ing you.....keep up the good work :)

No biggy.. just wanted to let other know.. Don't want my inbox filling up with those requests is all

bookie

Reaction score
Personally I don't wanna hear any deadlines lol. I'm too burned out from a certain other rom completely missing them repeatedly lol

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Personally I don't wanna hear any deadlines lol. I'm too burned out from a certain other rom completely missing them repeatedly lol

Nope... no deadline it will simply be done when its done.. which it is almost! RC1 is in testers hands now along with the themers

microsnook

Reaction score
Ah the anticipation!

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Nope... no deadline it will simply be done when its done.. which it is almost! RC1 is in testers hands now along with the themers

Where can I sign up to become an Alpha tester ?!? Shiz man I will even be a Beta, Charlie or Delta tester...