[ROM][JB 4.1.1]Unofficial AOKP for Droid 4

Duck_Hunt

Reaction score
can you post a direct link to the quickflash for inverted gapps?
i cant seem to find it on the og page, I believe it was edited off.
thanks

sean9721

Reaction score
What is the difference between this one and CM10? There are so many roms I don't know the differences between AOSP, AOKP, and CM10.

Last edited:

Boerboel

Reaction score
I really like this ROM. One problem that I have with it (other than the well-known camera flash issue) is that the LED notification light doesn't work if it's set within a 3rd party app such as Handcent or Go SMS. I can set the main notification light within the ROM's settings, but setting custom notification lights for SMS within one of the previously mentioned apps doesn't work. I get absolutely no LED notification light when I receive an SMS. If anyone has any ideas please let me know!
Thanks!

Boerboel

Reaction score
One more significant issue that I've found is that bar code and QR scanner apps don't seem to work within this ROM. The app will load, but the image from the camera just freezes up so you can't scan anything with it. I can move to other parts of the app but upon returning to the actual scanner, the image freezes wherever the camera happened to be pointed. I tried QR Droid and QuickMark Barcode Scanner, both are highly rated apps.

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Best you can do is install flash and try different browsers. No flash for chome at all though. The flash apk is in my D4 folder.

Boerboel

Reaction score
Just downloaded the 10/22 AOKP update. Camera flash still does not work... it will turn on when you tap on the screen to focus but doesn't flash when the picture is taken. ALSO, my screen unlock button is GONE. I have to swipe to one of my apps to get into my phone. Tried rebooting the phone twice and switching themes but didn't work. Any ideas?

EDIT: Also, barcode scanner still does not work.