[ROM][JB 4.1.1]Unofficial AOKP for Droid 4

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Just received a picture a couple minutes ago without using go sms so it should be working. at least at the receiving end. ill get back to you on sending mms.

edit- Ok sending mms doesn't work. it just says invalid destination address. So in my case the only thing not working is:
-flash
-sending mms/ go sms works fine.
-wifi tethering
-youtube app/ on browser works fine.
-and games that require sd download also don't work.

Sent from DROID4 running AOKP

Flash is not supported on Jellybean.

An Update on Flash Player and Android « Adobe AIR and Adobe Flash Player Team Blog

sean9721

Reaction score
I can also confirm that MMS works if you flash the inverted GApps. When restoring with Titanium Backup I get an error saying com.android.proccess or something similar has stopped working. It just loops. When the screen rotates it is a little slow/laggy/choppy. I'm not sure if this is normal.

ylak26

Reaction score
I can also confirm that MMS works if you flash the inverted GApps. When restoring with Titanium Backup I get an error saying com.android.proccess or something similar has stopped working. It just loops. When the screen rotates it is a little slow/laggy/choppy. I'm not sure if this is normal.

did you flash it straight over everything without wiping?

sean9721

Reaction score
ylak26 said:
did you flash it straight over everything without wiping?

I wiped /data, /cache, and /system. I did not wipe Dalvik or Battery Stats. I wonder if Titanium Backup restored something from ICS that won't run on JB.

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I haven't been wiping from one aokp to the next. I reflashed the one I am on and then the inverted apps without any trouble.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
Loving this rom! Wish i had flash on my camera though. Anyway to get a full screen camera apk?

OP
alex94kumar

alex94kumar

Reaction score
NEW BUILD, 10-14, updated in OP. This AOKP build has been merged with JB 4.1.2

....and for some reason, it won't update the title of the thread, only my first message. weird

Last edited:

ylak26

Reaction score
Camera flash flutters when you touch to focus. But for video camera, flash works perfectly.

DROID4 - AOKP JB

ylak26

Reaction score
Loving this rom! Wish i had flash on my camera though. Anyway to get a full screen camera apk?

Found a little workaround for the camera flash.
Just touch the screen to focus, when the flash turns on hit the button to take a picture. It stays on but good luck getting the picture with the actual flash on it.

DROID4 - AOKP JB

Last edited:

ylak26

Reaction score
Something happen to hash of codes? the website won't load up the rom pages..

DROID4 - AOKP JB