1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

rom install problems

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by tcat950, May 19, 2011.

1. tcat950

tcat950 New Member

Got my Droid rooted and I'm using rom manager to try to install liquid root 1.8, when I try to install the rom it reboots but never goes into recovery and never installs the rom. I'm not clearing the delvic cache like it saysk to. What am I doing wrong?
  2. guidot

guidot Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Re flash clockwork mod recovery in ROM Mangler.

Sent from my RZRecovery'd Overclocked, and ROM'd Droid.
  3. tcat950

tcat950 New Member

Well thanks man! It worked. Now I got two questions. First, why are the videos I previously recorded with the phone so choppy? Didn't do this before the new rom. I'm using same video player and even tried others, same on all them.
    Second, what steps do I take to update from this rom liquid 1.8 to 1.85? Or say I decide to change to a totally different rom like cyenogen, what then?

Thanks again!!!
  4. Chizzele

Chizzele Team Sourcery Developer

Choppy video is a known GB related issue.

I am not familiar with flashing through rom manager, i usually do it manually by downloading to sd card and flashing through recovery.