[rom info] bb v0.5

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by peteralfonso, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Droidarola

Droidarola Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So many angry people, just can't wait till 0.5 lol I just rooted my droid yesterday after months of having it and i love it now

2. captdroid

captdroid Senior Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Some folks are getting a bit testy in this Bugless Beast forum. You all should come over to Sapphire forum and take a dip in some joy :) Just saying...

3. Bucknell2013

Bucknell2013 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ..........Lol.

4. pluginxbabyy

pluginxbabyy New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    can't wait for bb v.5 pete! you rock man!

#208 pluginxbabyy, Aug 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2010
  5. TRIKOTRET

TRIKOTRET Active Member

Ratings:
    +6
    There is no reason to get angry over suggestion. Nothing wrong with trying other Roms. You cant judge something without giving it a try. I used to have problems with redraws with all the ROms including BB V4 but when I tried Sapphire 1.0, I havent experienced a single redraw as of yet. In other words, sapphire fixed my problem. So I'm a happy camper...dancedroid

6. jasonppp

jasonppp Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +2
    no there isnt to each their own right i flash my phone atleast 4 times a day.

it is just the original point if we wanted to use sapphire,jrummy,chevy and so on we would venture out and try them. to come into petes dedicated forum and advertize other roms is disrespect to pete and yes it did go way off topic. and dont normally like to do that.

7. Bucknell2013

Bucknell2013 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You're a funny one. I have my own company at 20, and got a 2350 on my SAT-- I'm really going to be pumping your gas one day. Ha, now that's funny.

Instead of being so confrontational, why not make an effort to make this forum a more welcome place? There's no need to dish out insults to people unless they have done something to hurt you, and that is surely not the case here. I assume that we all love Bugless Beast, and that is the focus of this forum. Let's try to be helpful and keep the level of maturity and respect above that of other, brutal online forums for communication.

And also--speaking of being helpful--, if you truly want to understand the spelling and origins of English words, I highly recommend you take a latin course. Wheelock's Latin Grammar is a great place to start--and is going to be more reliable than most websites. And if you avoid being rude, then you won't give people a reason to insult you (or your spelling) in the first place.

One more thing, you have a sweet signature there. I'm rockin' blue energy as well!

PETE, TAKE YOUR TIME! So excited for 0.5...It's been a while, and my hunger for bugless beast is growing.

#211 Bucknell2013, Aug 5, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  8. Bucknell2013

Bucknell2013 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    On the actual thread topic, I could see why you would see a problem with the promotion of other ROMs in the Bugless Beast forum, Jasonppp. Pete works his ass off, and I wonder how he feels about other ROMs being promoted here? I personally don't have a huge problem with it, but I could see how someone would.

9. DF Smod

DF Smod Silver Member

Ratings:
    +93
    I must be in the wrong thread, I thought this was for bb v0.5 [rom info]
    most of us look to threads like this for valid information and it seems to be filled with junk, start a new thread and argue your points of veiw there but leave this thread for it's intended purpose

10. captdroid

captdroid Senior Member

Ratings:
    +17
    I was running BB v0.4 good ROM no problems and seemed solid. These days I run Sapphire and love it. I'll be interested to see when Pete releases BB V0.5. IMO most all the DEVS do great work :)

11. Bucknell2013

Bucknell2013 Member

Ratings:
    +0

My apologies, you're absolutely right.

12. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid
    dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid