☆ ★ | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity™ | NIGHTLYS | Sense 3.5 | XE BEATS AUDIO | ★ ☆

damaxima

Reaction score
I'm beginning to notice that I'm not receiving some of my sms messages , and sometimes i can't send mms messages either, any suggestions on what could be causing this issue .

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

vyper2100

Reaction score
Hello, I`m new to this forum. I just flashed the latest version of the ROM (eternity-r194.zip) this morning and it`s great, fast, nice OC but I only have one question: Does it contains Ziggy`s kernels or Imoseyon`s cause in the description on the first page says it`s Ziggy and when I look in my bolt`s About phone, at kernel version it is 2.6.35.14-imoseyon-5.1.0GBS+ root@ubuntu #67 Thu nov 17 21:31:33 PST 2011. I mention that I have made a clean install wiping and formatting everything as I always do when I flash a new ROM. Thanks in advance.

vyper2100

Reaction score
I found the answer myself. The latest version has built in Imoseyon kernels not Ziggy.

damaxima

Reaction score
Anyone getting the loading wheel of death every so often if so how do I fix

jjaldana

Reaction score
Death Logo

The nonstop-repeating loop is random and is the killer of the Tbolt!!!

Yeah this had happened to two phones already... (on the first phone it happened when i was playing music, when i went into bootloader to fix it, it frooze, it killed my phone,and the phone and battery wouldnt work even after charging)... and currently the phone i have has it as well. I tried flashing another rom, but the phone restarts itself before i have a chance to choose "install from zip" then choose the ROM. I can't even charge the battery correctly as it tries to restart by itself...

I tried going the whole PG015.img thing...but the phone restarts before anything can happen

Since I can't unroot the phone.... (because it's unstable and the drivers won't work on my Win 8), im just gonna call Verison Tech Support and get a new replacement (already had 3 or four replacements by now)

Don't be afraid about being charged for a new phone if it is rooted... they only charge you if theres some MAJOR physical of water damage (which can be seen on the sticker where the battery goes.

Ive sent in 2 phones that were rooted (1 wouldnt turn on at all and the other one was still under REVOULUTIONARY) and there wasn't an extra charge on the bill.. i Hope this helps some of you guys out there with the same problem:icon_ banana:dancedroidDancingNexus

quickdraw86

Reaction score
This has probably been said previously, but I hope anyone running this directs issues to the OFFICIAL thread for this rom at infectedrom.com...