☆ ★ | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity™ | NIGHTLYS | Sense 3.5 | XE BEATS AUDIO | ★ ☆

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Roms' started by WoZzY, Nov 12, 2011.

1. donjuan08

donjuan08 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    sorry to hear of all those problems, Ive been running the 129 for a week with no such problems... try to do a dirty flash with the 129 maybe that will fix all the permission problems..... i suggest you download the 121 clean flash to the 121 after you do that download the 129 and flash with out doing anything such as wipe davic, or factory reset just flash the 129 over the 121

2. bazar6

bazar6 Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +14
    Is it AOSP or Sense? I haven't seen any Sense ROM for the tbolt weighing under 350mb... I'll have to check it out tho... And my link to r134 on the previous page I apologize I didn't mention that it is not the official version... But they are now officially up to r140 (posted 8 hours ago :-D) found here: Directory listing for www.androidfilehost.com/main/Thunderbolt_Developers/Virus/Eternity/Buildbox/3.5/

3. jdog85222

jdog85222 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh what happened i flashed this and it says i have no root access i cleared everything before i flashed any help would be great
    and the wifi isnt working

4. bazar6

bazar6 Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +14
  5. Tearani

Tearani New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you!

I registered to say thank you! This ROM IS AMAZING! It's the first ROM that I have liked everything about! I only have two issues as of right now.

1)I would like to make a donation but I'm not sure how to do it. Maybe, I'm overlooking something lol Any help would be appreciated.

2)I'm having some serious random restart issues but I don't believe that has anything to do with the rom. Does anyone have ideas of how to remedy this issue.

I'm new to forums so I hope it's ok to just post this here. Thanks everyone!

6. smmfc

smmfc Member

Ratings:
    +1
    With the random reboot try a different kernel. I had reboot on a different Rom and a kernel change solved it all. I run a different kernel now and have not had a reboot yet. I just don't remember what kernel I'm using

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

7. damaxima

damaxima New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm beginning to notice that I'm not receiving some of my sms messages , and sometimes i can't send mms messages either, any suggestions on what could be causing this issue .

8. vyper2100

vyper2100 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, I`m new to this forum. I just flashed the latest version of the ROM (eternity-r194.zip) this morning and it`s great, fast, nice OC but I only have one question: Does it contains Ziggy`s kernels or Imoseyon`s cause in the description on the first page says it`s Ziggy and when I look in my bolt`s About phone, at kernel version it is 2.6.35.14-imoseyon-5.1.0GBS+ root@ubuntu #67 Thu nov 17 21:31:33 PST 2011. I mention that I have made a clean install wiping and formatting everything as I always do when I flash a new ROM. Thanks in advance.

9. vyper2100

vyper2100 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I found the answer myself. The latest version has built in Imoseyon kernels not Ziggy.

10. gammaxgoblin

gammaxgoblin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This ROM kicks a$$!

11. damaxima

damaxima New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone getting the loading wheel of death every so often if so how do I fix

12. jjaldana

jjaldana New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Death Logo

The nonstop-repeating loop is random and is the killer of the Tbolt!!!

Yeah this had happened to two phones already... (on the first phone it happened when i was playing music, when i went into bootloader to fix it, it frooze, it killed my phone,and the phone and battery wouldnt work even after charging)... and currently the phone i have has it as well. I tried flashing another rom, but the phone restarts itself before i have a chance to choose "install from zip" then choose the ROM. I can't even charge the battery correctly as it tries to restart by itself...

I tried going the whole PG015.img thing...but the phone restarts before anything can happen

Since I can't unroot the phone.... (because it's unstable and the drivers won't work on my Win 8), im just gonna call Verison Tech Support and get a new replacement (already had 3 or four replacements by now)

Don't be afraid about being charged for a new phone if it is rooted... they only charge you if theres some MAJOR physical of water damage (which can be seen on the sticker where the battery goes.

Ive sent in 2 phones that were rooted (1 wouldnt turn on at all and the other one was still under REVOULUTIONARY) and there wasn't an extra charge on the bill.. i Hope this helps some of you guys out there with the same problem:icon_ banana:dancedroidDancingNexus

Search tags for this page
eternity rom

eternity rom thunderbolt

htc thunderbolt sense 3.5 rom
infected eternity rom thunderbolt
infected rom

infected rom thunderbolt

infectedrom
infectedrom eternity

infectedrom eternity thunderbolt

infectedrom eternity thunderbolt download