☆ ★ | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity™ | NIGHTLYS | Sense 3.5 | XE BEATS AUDIO | ★ ☆

donjuan08

Reaction score
I am, I installed it and set up all my accounts and sync, and i was about to start downloading my apps from the market and now its just stuck in a reboot loop, it boots all the way up, then reboots to the boot screen, i tried using recovery to reinstall the rom, and perform factory resets, and delete user data, nothing works, im going to use restore to go back to stock for now, i dont know whats wrong, eternity and synergy both reboot randomly, i was going to use gingersense but the camera was broken with google talk
I figure it out, if you want to flash this ROM I recommend you do this is Wht you do. Download the eternity nightly 121 that is a very stable ROM there should be no problem downloading the 121 try it out for couple of days. There are some newer nightlys I'm on 129, their is a catch if you want to download a newer nightly download the new one put in in your SD card and do a dirty flash (a dirty flash is flag the new nightly ROM with out doing a davic wipe nor a factory reset just look for the new zip and install).. everything should work and I really do like this ROM on of my favorites

Freakstyler

Reaction score
I figure it out, if you want to flash this ROM I recommend you do this is Wht you do. Download the eternity nightly 121 that is a very stable ROM there should be no problem downloading the 121 try it out for couple of days. There are some newer nightlys I'm on 129, their is a catch if you want to download a newer nightly download the new one put in in your SD card and do a dirty flash (a dirty flash is flag the new nightly ROM with out doing a davic wipe nor a factory reset just look for the new zip and install).. everything should work and I really do like this ROM on of my favorites
I think i may have figured it out i factory reset 126 and when my phone booted up i went straight into market and manually stopped all the automatic downloads once each one started, it must have been the bloatware from verizon that was doing something, because my normal apps like Advanced Task Manager, and Ulysses Speedometer, Netflix, pandora, ETC all are fine. So i think its fixed for right now, But thankyou very much for the advice, if i have any more problems, that will be the first thing i try.

Edit: And where did you find 129?

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I think i may have figured it out i factory reset 126 and when my phone booted up i went straight into market and manually stopped all the automatic downloads once each one started, it must have been the bloatware from verizon that was doing something, because my normal apps like Advanced Task Manager, and Ulysses Speedometer, Netflix, pandora, ETC all are fine. So i think its fixed for right now, But thankyou very much for the advice, if i have any more problems, that will be the first thing i try.

Edit: And where did you find 129?

here is a link guys to there nightly buil;d box they updated I am guessing anytimes they do major changes to a build

Directory listing for www.androidfilehost.com/main/Thunderbolt_Developers/Virus/Eternity/Buildbox/3.5/

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

donjuan08

Reaction score
Thanks for the link for the 134 I will flash tonight however do I have to do a clean flash or a dirty flash

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
I am really liking this rom so far i mean there are a few bugs but the virus dev team is always releasing multiple nightlys to fix them

I've been trying to find a similar ROM to Eternity because it's a little slow, but your absolutely right about how often they fix things. I've been having different issues with some of the latest builds that haven't been signed yet. R129 was gives me a titanium backup issues after fulling wiping and trying to restore apps, signed R126 was giving me fix permission issues and all builds have been giving Force Close errors on the DSP Manager after enabling the treble booster equalizer under headset and plugging in a pair of headphones.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
I guess those are minor bugs because I keep coming back to eternity after trying out different ROMs. The ROM is pretty darn solid even with the minor issues I encountered.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
Vigor by Liquid Team is very similar to Eternity by Virus, but it has been reduced from 400MB to roughly 240MB and I'm wondering if that has a lot to do with how fast the Vigor runs when it comes to everyday usage, not benchmarks.

donjuan08

Reaction score
I've been trying to find a similar ROM to Eternity because it's a little slow, but your absolutely right about how often they fix things. I've been having different issues with some of the latest builds that haven't been signed yet. R129 was gives me a titanium backup issues after fulling wiping and trying to restore apps, signed R126 was giving me fix permission issues and all builds have been giving Force Close errors on the DSP Manager after enabling the treble booster equalizer under headset and plugging in a pair of headphones.

sorry to hear of all those problems, Ive been running the 129 for a week with no such problems... try to do a dirty flash with the 129 maybe that will fix all the permission problems..... i suggest you download the 121 clean flash to the 121 after you do that download the 129 and flash with out doing anything such as wipe davic, or factory reset just flash the 129 over the 121

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Vigor by Liquid Team is very similar to Eternity by Virus, but it has been reduced from 400MB to roughly 240MB and I'm wondering if that has a lot to do with how fast the Vigor runs when it comes to everyday usage, not benchmarks.

Is it AOSP or Sense? I haven't seen any Sense ROM for the tbolt weighing under 350mb... I'll have to check it out tho... And my link to r134 on the previous page I apologize I didn't mention that it is not the official version... But they are now officially up to r140 (posted 8 hours ago :-D) found here: Directory listing for www.androidfilehost.com/main/Thunderbolt_Developers/Virus/Eternity/Buildbox/3.5/

jdog85222

Reaction score
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh what happened i flashed this and it says i have no root access i cleared everything before i flashed any help would be great
and the wifi isnt working

Tearani

Reaction score
Thank you!

I registered to say thank you! This ROM IS AMAZING! It's the first ROM that I have liked everything about! I only have two issues as of right now.

1)I would like to make a donation but I'm not sure how to do it. Maybe, I'm overlooking something lol Any help would be appreciated.

2)I'm having some serious random restart issues but I don't believe that has anything to do with the rom. Does anyone have ideas of how to remedy this issue.

I'm new to forums so I hope it's ok to just post this here. Thanks everyone!

smmfc

Reaction score
With the random reboot try a different kernel. I had reboot on a different Rom and a kernel change solved it all. I run a different kernel now and have not had a reboot yet. I just don't remember what kernel I'm using

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums