[ROM] Incredibly Re-Engineered v2.3 [02-8-11] Fast, Beautiful, and Simply Magnificent

jesssiii

Reaction score
Have everything white on my transparent status bar, except the 6 bar thingy and something else...

I used a blue theme and replaced battery with white circle. Would love a WHITE theme, anyone know of one?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

alowe17

Reaction score
This might just be me but every time I try to flash this ROM it keeps coming up Installation aborted!! It's making me mad because I would LOVE to try it out!! Can anyone help? Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I followed the instructions very carefully that that you gave at top of the ROM post (both manually and throught ROM manager). Any assistance would be so great!! I have been at this for a few days now and I am a very impacient person unfortunately lol :icon_ nono2:

jguffain

Reaction score
What version of clockwork are u using? I've had issues with 3.0.0.5

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Clockwork 3.0.0.5 has problems with certain ROMs. You might need to roll back to 2.5.1.2.

alowe17

Reaction score
What version of clockwork are u using? I've had issues with 3.0.0.5

I'm using clockword mod 2.5.1.2 I have tried tto install this about 5 different times and still says its been aborted. Should I try a different clockwork mod?!

chiadrum

Reaction score
Just a follow up-I actually re-flashed this ROM and I did NOT restore apps or data with Titanium but rather took the time to do that manually.The ROM seems perfect now and faster and smoother than ever.Just wanted to clarify that the issues seem to be resolved.No complaints here.

jeremymartin18

Reaction score
I am running Clockworkmod Recovery 2.0.2.5. Downloaded the zip, reboot into recovery, wiped data, cache, and Dalvik cache, and went to install the rom, and this is the error i get right at the end...

WRITING BOOT
E: No space left on Device
E: ERROR writing Boot
E: Failure at line 270
write_RAW_image PACKAGE: boot.img Boot:
Installation aborted

I have installed tons of other roms, and have never encountered this problem... If any one has any suggestions, please let me know. This ROM looks awesome, and I really want to install it!!

alowe17

Reaction score
I am running Clockworkmod Recovery 2.0.2.5. Downloaded the zip, reboot into recovery, wiped data, cache, and Dalvik cache, and went to install the rom, and this is the error i get right at the end...

WRITING BOOT
Installation aborted

I have installed tons of other roms, and have never encountered this problem... If any one has any suggestions, please let me know. This ROM looks awesome, and I really want to install it!!

Omg that is EXACTLY what is happening to me every time!! I have been asking how I can download it and haven't gotten anywhere im glad to know its not just me. I've been trying to download this rom for a while bc I would love to try it also :(

Sent from my LiquidMetal using DroidForums App

OP
C

chingy51o

Reaction score

WRITING BOOT
Installation aborted

Omg that is EXACTLY what is happening to me every time!! I have been asking how I can download it and haven't gotten anywhere im glad to know its not just me. I've been trying to download this rom for a while bc I would love to try it also :(

Sent from my LiquidMetal using DroidForums App

you need to upgrade your hboot. or after the error just reboot the system and it should load up..

benner

Reaction score
Okay had a weird problem. Not sure if it's attributed to the Rom or not but I was at work and noticed my phone was 5 hours ahead of the actual time. Then looked at my weather and it was saying I was in London England. Refreshed the weather and it took care of that but not the time.

Had to go into date/time and set the automatic setting to off.

Anyone else have this problem?