ROM ICSourcery for Galaxy Nexus updated to v3.0! New Features!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
fromtheforum.jpeg

Galaxy Nexus users! Team Sourcery is back with a vengeance! They have overhauled their ICSourcery Rom with the help of one of my favorite developers that many of you know from the Droid X, dev "Devortex"! This Rom has been rebuilt from the bottom up! Devortex has spent lots of time and effort into making Tools work with any theme built by anyone. ICSourcery is now one of the most themable Roms available. It includes the ICSourcery theme engine, Tmobile Theme engine, ability to change all framework and system ui images, custom animations, fonts, batteries, softkeys, kernels, pulldown (both animated and static), custom bootanimations (the bootanimation changer also changes bootani audio! a first!).

ReleaseA-300x166.gif

There are a few minor bugs in this rom. You can not use LightFlow with this Rom (Rom will go BONKERS), When you are running a T-mobile theme if you install a custom pulldown may cause a system ui crash (not always fix this by installing stock theme and rebooting), My verizon login and nfl mobile login say incompatible device (this can be fixed by going to mods and installing verizon login fix), If you add navbar widgets some will force close (readd the navbar widget to fix). This Rom is Amazing other than those few minor bugs.

Grab this Rom now!

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Team Sourcery, that name sounds familiar :p

Been using it with a franco-linaro kernel & love it. Fortunately I haven't seen any bugs.

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS

eddie7

Reaction score
Flashed 3.0 yesterday and running smooth. Battery life is doing great as well. Tons of custom stuff in this ROM.

T-Dev

Reaction score
Team Sourcery, that name sounds familiar :p

Been using it with a franco-linaro kernel & love it. Fortunately I haven't seen any bugs.

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS

glad its treating you well CJM... kind words indeed...