[ROM] [ROM] ICE ICE BABY v1.12 / OTA v1.15 (DE-ROSIE'D/DEBLOATED) - SPJESTER PRODUCTION :)

HappyPwnFace

Reaction score
v1.15 No GPS

This Rom is great...except that I cant seem to get a facebook notifications or GPS signal, phone is always searching. Any thoughts?

I too am having this problem (I am running v1.15). After I turn on the GPS I get popups "Unfortunately, Facebook has stopped." and the GPS is never able to connect. I tried disabling Facebook, but that did not help the GPS.

ce107740

Reaction score
I love this ROM, but...
My issues:
I cannot get the OTA update to work. I've tried CWM, and now I'm using 4EXT Touch. If I check for updates, I download, click install...then auto reboots.
4EXT: "assert failed: check_cid(getprop("ro.cid"),"00000000" , "11111111 , "22222222" , "33333333" , "44444444" , [yes random spaces 8 characters and continues to 9 and then reads]--
"VZW__001") == "t"
E:Error in /cache/fumo/OTAPkg.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.
I then click ok, reboot...and then my phone boots and shuts back down trying to update. So I've decided to decline the OTA update for now. I might unroot and start over to see if that does the trick.
I've wiped all partitions except SD, Cache & Dalvik, Formated Cache, Data, & System in ext3 menu.
I haven't tried TWRP yet, but I would think 4ext would be just as good?

ce107740

Reaction score
Ok sorry, just noticed the patch 1.15...downloading and flashing now

OP
[SP]JESTER

[SP]JESTER

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Bumped to 1.16

Changelog for 1.16 OTA:
-Disabled HTC OTA updates (Removed DmClient.apk)
-Forced Old GPS File again to try and fix old issues

rckymtnrfc

Reaction score
Loving the ROM, just trying it out for the first time. I installed 1.12 and then updated to 1.16 via OTA. I have one issue and two suggestions. =)

GPS doesn't seem to work. I've got everything enabled but I never get a lock. I had GPS Status going for a hour yesterday and I didn't seem to find one sat. Any ideas?

My 2 suggestions, just minor things. You seem to have to unlock the phone to answer an incoming call. Maybe that is intended, not sure. I can live with it but don't love it. My other suggestion, removing the #Bal #Pay #Min phone numbers. I delete them and they come back. Hate them! LOL

Otherwise, I'm loving the fact that my camera works, camcorder, etc....things I always had problems with when using other ROMs. Thanks for your work!

Ryan