[ROM] Hyperdrive RLS1 Released for The Verizon Galaxy S4

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hyperdrive has been one of the more popular roms on the Galaxy S3. Hyperdrive is essentially a Touchwiz Rom with lots of customizations and tweaks! This Rom is fully stable. It will include the Stock Kernel with LOKI baked in. This Rom comes Prerooted and Debloated. With all of that extra bloat gone you should have more internal memory to play with. This Rom is full of customizations. Developer Sbreen94 has thought of pretty much everything. He still doesn't have this device.

Some features of the rom include All touchwiz functionality, full multiwindow with all apps enabled, Hyperdrive Control, Hyperdrive OTA so you will be notified when an update comes out (this rom series is updated often), Custom Hyperdrive 4 way reboot menu, MMS app extended settings, extended camera settings, extended browser settings, unplug does not turn on screen, no more full battery charge notification, removed gps icon from status bar, removed ongoing wifi in status, removed samsung OTA updates (this is big since samsung will patch root and bootloader), Galaxy Note 2 features like torch toggle, Enabled Verizon Wifi Tethering, and much more!

This is only the beginning for this Rom series updates and added features will steadily roll out. Grab this Rom at the source link below!

Via XDA

dabootsan

Reaction score
I realize this OP was a while back, but, I am rooted with this ROM and am having an issue. Was hoping for some assistance. Lately, every time I download from the Play Store, when the app is installing the phone reboots with doing the actual install. Anyone having or have had this issue?

Thanks.