[Rom] HDS Twisted Sense (NEW!)

thelopenator

Reaction score
sounds dangerous.

lol no this was a rare problem that dubin unfortunately was having. if you run into anything im here to help but i promise if you do it right you wont have any problems

alright. cause i was planning on flashing for the first time so ive been looking for a good rom to do. i never flashed before but ive rooted plenty of times. would this be good for a first time flasher? i got research to do on flashing before anything but is it relatively simple?

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
sounds dangerous.

lol no this was a rare problem that dubin unfortunately was having. if you run into anything im here to help but i promise if you do it right you wont have any problems

alright. cause i was planning on flashing for the first time so ive been looking for a good rom to do. i never flashed before but ive rooted plenty of times. would this be good for a first time flasher? i got research to do on flashing before anything but is it relatively simple?

I would say this is a pretty good place to start. i think lots of what i did was lay out a very stable rom that is also not to craszy different from stock until you add all my extras. if you have any questions ill be happy to help

Dubin04

Reaction score
I just wanna clear up my issue here. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ROM. :)

thelopenator

Reaction score
Okay thanks. I think that the only questions I'll be having are how to add your extras if I can't figure out on my own. Like I said I'm good with computer programming and understand loads but flashing ROMS really isnt my strong point. I guess all in all as long and i can back up my stock ROM now in case I ever need to go back I'll be fine and start it over. Hopefully if this happens I'll still be rooted so i don't need to re-root. But I'll give it a shot and let you know.

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Op Updated with some fixes and changes. hope this solves some problems. working on more

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
1.5 is live!

RevosFTS

Reaction score
Which radio does this use??

Sent from my Thunderbolt running Das Bamf Sense 3!?

s22lane

Reaction score
Wicked excited to try this out...anyone have a link....please please:cool:

sent from right here