[Rom] HDS Twisted Sense (NEW!)

scarrz

Reaction score
Definitely helps. Thanks much. I have to say I was to the point of considering returning my TB due to the poor battery but thought I owe it to myself to try out the ROMs first to see if that could help out on batt performance. So far so good. I do really like the phone, coming from a DroidX.

Yep screen off, and battery profile set at 50%, max 998 min 230. You could lower the max that's just what i'm set at. I have my screen off a little higher because I don't like the lag when unlocking the phone. Hope this helps :)

Dubin04

Reaction score
Definitely helps. Thanks much. I have to say I was to the point of considering returning my TB due to the poor battery but thought I owe it to myself to try out the ROMs first to see if that could help out on batt performance. So far so good. I do really like the phone, coming from a DroidX.

Yep screen off, and battery profile set at 50%, max 998 min 230. You could lower the max that's just what i'm set at. I have my screen off a little higher because I don't like the lag when unlocking the phone. Hope this helps :)

I came from the droid x also, my girlfriend has it now. My battery has been better then the x for the last few days.

Dubin04

Reaction score
Hedney.... when I go into my messages-menu-settings its force closing. 1.4 themed verison.

Last edited:
OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hedney.... when I go into my messages-menu-settings its force closing. 1.4 themed verison.

i will look into this.

do try to go into settings>applications>manage applications and clear cache for messaging app. also you can try fix permissions. if you still have a problem follow this up with a post

Dubin04

Reaction score

i will look into this.

do try to go into settings>applications>manage applications and clear cache for messaging app. also you can try fix permissions. if you still have a problem follow this up with a post

No go still force closing. Gmail is force closing also.

Last edited:
OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Anyone else having this problem?

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Let me know how things go, if you need help just ask

Dubin04

Reaction score
What a sh!t show that was. I'ts back up and I'm rooting it as I type.

Last edited:
OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, what happened?

Dubin04

Reaction score
To be honest I'm not sure. Everything started force closing I rebooted, it froze and I went from there. It was a pain to get into the bootloader to update it. I got it tho all is good I hope.

OP
hedney3

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
sounds dangerous.

lol no this was a rare problem that dubin unfortunately was having. if you run into anything im here to help but i promise if you do it right you wont have any problems