[ROM] Hatka DNA

r1rican

Reaction score
First and foremost thanks for the quick ROM developent, we all really appreciate all of the DEV's work to make this happen. I downloaded this ROM and followed the OP but, I can't seem to get past the boot logo screen. Am I using the wrong kernel? I used the boot.img provided. Should I try sideloading in ADB?

OP
D

drjorge

Reaction score
First and foremost thanks for the quick ROM developent, we all really appreciate all of the DEV's work to make this happen. I downloaded this ROM and followed the OP but, I can't seem to get past the boot logo screen. Am I using the wrong kernel? I used the boot.img provided. Should I try sideloading in ADB?

sorry but on xda people have having this issue aswell. I'm coming up with a fix as soon as possible.

djmwilliams1

Reaction score
After installing this rom, does your 3g data still work, and if it does will 3g stay on while your talking the phone.

OP
D

drjorge

Reaction score
After installing this rom, does your 3g data still work, and if it does will 3g stay on while your talking the phone.

Yes it will work, but for the latested download go to the thread I linked above

djmwilliams1

Reaction score
adb command not responding

followed your instructions, typed adb reboot bootloader, i get adb is not recognized an an interal or external command, operable program or batch. I'm new to this, what steps am i missing. I have twrp on my phone.

OP
D

drjorge

Reaction score
followed your instructions, typed adb reboot bootloader, i get adb is not recognized an an interal or external command, operable program or batch. I'm new to this, what steps am i missing. I have twrp on my phone.

Your phone should be on during this, like regular not in twrp

OP
D

drjorge

Reaction score

Btw don't download from this site, the link on xda is a new version

djmwilliams1

Reaction score
phone is on in normal mode, twrp. I did download from xda. I downloaded one directly to the phone the other to the computer. boot img is one the computer. as well. is adb part of your download, or is that a separate program that need to be downloaded. may need you to call me to walk me through this. sorry for being a difficult customer.

OP
D

drjorge

Reaction score
phone is on in normal mode, twrp. I did download from xda. I downloaded one directly to the phone the other to the computer. boot img is one the computer. as well. is adb part of your download, or is that a separate program that need to be downloaded. may need you to call me to walk me through this. sorry for being a difficult customer.

No you shouldn't be in twrp when entering adb reboot bootloader

djmwilliams1

Reaction score
If you send me your email address, I can tell you who i am, and you could call me. Really need your help with this.

OP
D

drjorge

Reaction score
If you send me your email address, I can tell you who i am, and you could call me. Really need your help with this.

Here go to this link for a chat where pros will help you, I'm busy right now.