[ROM] GummyJAR - Stripped down and geared towards SPEED!!!! - release 19 - 12/16

ayk07

Reaction score
i did everything right and it seems to be stuck at the reboot where it keeps doing the nexus type x logo for couple of minutes now and sometimes it lags during the x flash. i never had a bricked phone so i dont know if its bricked

Give it a few min and if it doesn't work, pull the battery and see if it boots ok.... If that doesnrt work

Pull the battery
Turn on the phone by holding the Home key and Powerbutton at the same time
when you get to the screen with the exclamation mark press the search button
select wipe system, after that is done reboot...

If that doesn't work you might have to SBF
sweet thanks again, the wipe system worked and the rom is smooth like butter.

Zetsumei

Reaction score
Very smooth and snappy rom! Two thumbs up for sure! Any suggested kernels for OCing or just use the app from the market? Thanks!dancedroid:icon_ banana:

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Very smooth and snappy rom! Two thumbs up for sure! Any suggested kernels for OCing or just use the app from the market? Thanks!dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Jrummy's app is awesome for overclocking!!!

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ok small update released.. 1.9.1 this updates apps such as the dialer and setting to integrate the Gingerbread theme a little better.

Theme do not have to be redone for this update but them may need to be reinstalled after it.

I am only releasing this as an update and will not put a full release out for it yet, not till I get a few more things done.