[ROM] GummyJAR - Stripped down and geared towards SPEED!!!! - release 1.0 - 12/08

dfitz

Reaction score
WOW, this ROM is impressive...you have a good product here. Only thing I disabled was the transition/animations. You implemented every aspect of GB into this too.

trillonometry

Reaction score
yes this rom is flying on my X. better than any other rom and i've tried them all.

I agree with whoever posted a few posts up about the pattern lock.

On the D1 when you set patternlock i wouldnt have to swipe to unlock first either, just pattern. No matter what rom i run on the X though i have to swipe first then do the pattern. I would love to see this rom 'fix' this

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
OK guys small update... to fix the FC's with Google Quick Search...

I included a small update.zip this time for people on 1.8...

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I will also look into making the keyboard just a touch bigger on the next release.

ajbattaglia83

Reaction score
Wow good rom so far everything runs great...nice boot animation too

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

CalamityX1

Reaction score
For some reason, anytime I go into recover, it stops half-way in and the triangle with "!" appears. What am I doing wrong?

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
For some reason, anytime I go into recover, it stops half-way in and the triangle with "!" appears. What am I doing wrong?

Hum... that is weird... Try pressing the power button to see if that brings the menu up.

bcals0087

Reaction score

Make sure your booting into clockwork and not the stock recovery. The clockwork menu will be in green font and will say clockwork. That's how you'll know.

CalamityX1

Reaction score
I've been using Rom Manager in Clockworkmod Recovery 2.5.0.7. Still the same problem

mbh87

Reaction score
You reinstalled bootstrap and clicked the bootstrap recovery option and still nothing?

CalamityX1

Reaction score
You reinstalled bootstrap and clicked the bootstrap recovery option and still nothing?
I installed Rom Manager, cleared all data, even used astro manager to delete the clockworkmod folder off my SD. After that, I reinstalled Rom Manager then the ClockworkMod Recovery.

Still getting the same error.

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I've been using Rom Manager in Clockworkmod Recovery 2.5.0.7. Still the same problem

Reinstall the bootstrap
It didn't work.

OK reread you posts and after seeing the post where you state that you get this "E:Can't open /cache/recovery.command"

I can confirm that you are not accessing Clockwork recover but instead system recovery.

On your phone you need to make sure your phone is rooted and has the DroidX bootstrapper installed. after installing the bootstrapper go into that app (not the Clockwork one) and select the bootstrap recovery button. After selecting this you will be asked to give root access to the app... say yes.... Once this is complete you can select the Reboot Recovery option from within the bootstrapper to boot into recover.