[ROM] GummyJAR - Stripped down and geared towards SPEED!!!! - release 1.0 - 12/08

Trky

Reaction score
Ummmm......

Have you contributed to this project???? When you have then you will be given the right to tell me what is and is not a good idea to include!!

Eitherway I will take a look at the swipe thing when I have time but it is not high on my priority list

Yes, I have, by downloading and installing your rom. Had I known it had no swype from the get go I would have avoided it. Don't get your panties in a bind, I'm just trying to help. The rom is very good and very fast, which I like. Now that I have swype back up and working, I'm 100% happy.

How is downloading and using something that I have pured days and nights of my personal life into in any way contributing????

This is not some capital market where dev's are doing everything they can to get people to use their product. I do not receive any money for this! This is simply people like me who enjoy doing stuff like this and happen to share our work! I could really care less if you use it! If you want to come in this forum and tell me what you expect to see and not see in my work you better contribute in some way... If you need help and want something ask for it nicely and act humble if you don't have the skills to do it yourself.

Don't get me wrong I am glad you like my work and am happy to help you out but you gotta learn how to ask people for stuff and not come across as if the world owes you something. My guess is your a teenager and have yet to gather those skills either.

I really do like your rom. I'm a blunt person and I like to get to the point. I'm not one to sugar coat things in order to grease your hands and get you to do something. I apologize if you took offense to what I said. Your guess that I'm a teenager is wrong btw, I'm just not a people person.

Again, thank you for the time and effort you put into your rom. It works very well, better than any other rom I've used on my droid X.

binqker

Reaction score
Is it possible to install a boot screen into my likings?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Wera750

Reaction score
just started using gummyjar and can't get my facebook contacts to sync..

I've reinstalled the app twice and tried adjusting the settings, any ideas?

tatuud

Reaction score
just started using gummyjar and can't get my facebook contacts to sync..

I've reinstalled the app twice and tried adjusting the settings, any ideas?

To sync your Facebook contacts all you need to do is download the facebook app and upon logging in the first time it will ask you to sync the contacts.[/QUOTE]

that is a quote from the dev...by the way the rom is up to 2.5, you posted this in older version thread...just an fyi