[ROM] GummyJAR 2.0 Droid done Right - 12/21

ThatOneDude05

Reaction score
This might be a dumb question but here it is....The market doesn't automatically back up my apps and when I log into App Brain it only shows whats on the phone and not what Ive actually downloaded...is there a work around for this Thanks in advance

My Back up pro, Titanium Back up or Jrummy Wrote I script that will auto back and reinstall your apps im sure it can be used on this Rom!

Yeah I got none of those..i guess i got lazy and stopped using TIBU because i was used to it just doing it lol

humungus

Reaction score
This is made with the 2.0 framework, right! If so please create a new thread for it!

New thread created.

New lockscreen = sweet. Good work.

EDIT: I don't have a copy of your battery numbers or I'd make a zip for those too.

They should still be up om the ftp server.. go to the 1.9.1 thread and you should be able to find the link

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Gotcha. You deleted them on the XDA thread so I'd assumed the same for here. I've added your larger white numbers, and I'll add some I pulled from a N1 GB build. Unfortunately, I can't change the title so it still says tx3kgtman's numbers.

dirtytofu

Reaction score
Great update!

One question, is it possible to change the boot animation back to the one from 1.9?

If anyone can point me to a guide I would appreciate it.

Last edited:

humungus

Reaction score
I've confirmed that GPS is not working for me. Turning off wifi as a location (in settings/location) results in no ability to locate in maps. Also, when GPS is on I never get a GPS icon in the status bar indicating that it's running.

Last edited:

swagmonster

Reaction score
Fml forgot to do a titanium backup....oh well restarting is fun, other than that lovin i t thanks kejar, been waiting for the lock fix

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Reaction score
I've confirmed that GPS is not working for me. Turning off wifi as a location (in settings/location) results in no ability to locate in maps. Also, when GPS is on I never get a GPS icon in the status bar indicating that it's running.

GPS works for me. Just loaded 2.0 (from 1.9.1) without doing data wipe. Went right into Lattitude and it locked on perfectly.

reznorfan0

Reaction score
ah, you awsome modders keep me so busy....downloading and installling now. This ROM is great, once the linear theme is done I can redo all my notification sounds again....
Thanks for all your work. Milk money will be coming your way soon (can't support beer, but if you want to go really wild, you can get chocolate milk i guess)

quangtran1

Reaction score
Random reboot question

I would love to try this ROM again, but I have to ask... Are the random reboot issue fixed? Thanks for any response.

quangtran1

Reaction score
So far so good

I went ahead and installed this latest 2.0 and so far so good. The random reboots seem to have disappeared.

tarra3

Reaction score
No random reboots here.

One 'fix' that was made was to the lock screen timeout for pin passwords. I have to have a PIN set due to my work e-mail. I know when I ran the stock Moto ROM on my X there was the ability to set the timeout to a value (like 10 minutes). Is there any way to could get that option in? It's a real pain to have to type in the PIN every time I go to unlock the device.

Other then that I love the ROM. Keep up the awesome work!

quangtran1

Reaction score
Can't get Google Navigate to work

Same here. Google Maps navigation keeps saying "Searching for GPS...". I put back my previous ROM, and boom, GPS worked right away. Then I restored GummyJar 2.0, GPS went away again. I wiped data/cache each time. I tried GPS with Co-Pilot Live also, and still no go.

Have to say that this is a very, very fast ROM though....

Last edited:

humungus

Reaction score

GPS works for me. Just loaded 2.0 (from 1.9.1) without doing data wipe. Went right into Lattitude and it locked on perfectly.

Did you disable wifi as a location source in "locations and security"? Are you getting the GPS icon in your status bar?

JRobzilla

Reaction score
Just flashed (from a different rom) and I'm also not able to get GPS to lock on.