[ROM] GummyJAR 2.0 Droid done Right - 12/21

JkdJedi

Reaction score
OverClocking, UndrVolting..

Anybody know how to actually check what your Vsel's are set at? On other roms you had Terminal emulators to go in and type some code/script to check.
How do you do that with this rom?

racinwarrior

Reaction score
any chance we can DLNA and MEDIA SHARE back or at least if someone has the apk files that i can install

stephentoomy

Reaction score
stuck in gummy jar screen

new to this... Tried following directions and am now stuck on a screen with gummy jar and 4 android guys, a red, blue, yellow and green one. Each one lights up in a circle an it has been like this for an hour. Any help?

tatuud

Reaction score
new to this... Tried following directions and am now stuck on a screen with gummy jar and 4 android guys, a red, blue, yellow and green one. Each one lights up in a circle an it has been like this for an hour. Any help?

turn the phone off...hold the power and home key while turning the phone back on...when you see the first image release the power button. when the triangle/droid appears release the home key and press the home key, you will now be in stock recovery. do a data wipe and factory reset, this should hopefully get you out of the boot loop.

By the way you use the volume keys to go up and down and the camera key is your enter button. good luck

edit: release the home key and then press the search key...sorry

Last edited:

JkdJedi

Reaction score
any chance we can DLNA and MEDIA SHARE back or at least if someone has the apk files that i can install
I just tried this and it took my camera to a c r a w l...had to uninstall the apks'

EDIT: anybody else here having their phone reboot after they end a call? Every call for me ends in a reboot....dam.

Last edited:

ctshiner

Reaction score
Voice input missing

I've only been rooting and ROMing for 2 days and have already tried all the popular ones, and I must say this is the only one that everything actually works and also looks snazzy. Everything that is but..

Voice input? Under settings and Voice Input/Output, I only have text to speech options and there is no more microphone icon in my keyboard anymore. Is this normal? Wifi also is useless but then again it hasn't worked right from day 1

I do a full SBF to .32 -> .34 and a full data/cache/darvik wipe before every ROM, because I'm anal that way so I don't think it's an install isue

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I've only been rooting and ROMing for 2 days and have already tried all the popular ones, and I must say this is the only one that everything actually works and also looks snazzy. Everything that is but..

Voice input? Under settings and Voice Input/Output, I only have text to speech options and there is no more microphone icon in my keyboard anymore. Is this normal? Wifi also is useless but then again it hasn't worked right from day 1

I do a full SBF to .32 -> .34 and a full data/cache/darvik wipe before every ROM, because I'm anal that way so I don't think it's an install isue

Download and install Google Voice Search

ctshiner

Reaction score
Download and install Google Voice Search

Wow thanks for the quick reply. I'm new to android and I guess I'm still learning what is "supposed" to come with the phone and what is preinstalled junk. Thanks again and great work!