[ROM] GummyJAR 2.0 Droid done Right - 12/21

refusedchaos

Reaction score
Just did my first root. Tried apex / rubix / fission / darkslide ( didnt work), then did gummy. Never looked back, no question the fastest rom out of those i used, all the stuff i need, took out everything i never use, PROPS dev, thaank you. worth a donation for sure.

2 questions.
1. Did anyone find an apk or a zip of the 2.2 X original camera app? honestly I like the one on gummy better, but no setting for the 6mp widescreen photos I use almost always.
2. Trying to install some keyboards / themes, but I'm worried I might mess up which version of gummy I have with versions of themes I need. How exactly do I see what version I am on, and what themes work with my version?

thanks again!

here is the blur camera

Reaction score
I discovered today that Ford Sync will no longer read text messages using this rom. I believe thats because its blur free. Other than that this rom is beatiful.

---( via Dx )---

Btros

Reaction score
Am I right that there is no Battery Manager in this ROM?

humungus

Reaction score
Here's a bug, I think.

Open up maps and enter an address (or just go to a contact and click on one of their addresses). When maps has located the address, click on it and press the little arrow icon (second from the left, I think), and click directions. Maps should now show the directions to the chosen address. Now, click the back button. This force closes on me every time.

Reaction score
Here's a bug, I think.

Open up maps and enter an address (or just go to a contact and click on one of their addresses). When maps has located the address, click on it and press the little arrow icon (second from the left, I think), and click directions. Maps should now show the directions to the chosen address. Now, click the back button. This force closes on me every time.

Just tried it, works fine for me. Weird, hope ya get it straightened out.

humungus

Reaction score
Here's a bug, I think.

Just tried it, works fine for me. Weird, hope ya get it straightened out.

Hm. I'll play around with things. Thanks for checking, man. I appreciate it.

Fil

Reaction score
Im really liking this rom. Will it break any thing if I install adw launcher?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Tanium

Reaction score
solid

Well I have run most roms of current.
last was TranQ.
More option then the rest, only issue was random reboots.

But after testing gummy I see the speed increase.
gummy is very fast and solid.
I have not had a single reboot in 3 days.
Off for the holidays so the Dx is just sitting.
But I have messed with it enough to see the difference.
This rom is clean, fast and solid.
Very nice work team.
Anyone that just wants a nice snappy dx
Gummy will provide just that.:icon_ banana:

Reaction score
First just want to say this rom is super quick, stable and just full of awesomeness. Second is that i have two questions.

1. When im at the home screen, and I turn my phone to landscape android doesn't change with the phone, is it the rom? I don't think so, I think I checked something over the past couple of days but I can't remember what menu I was at. Anyhelp at all would be great.

2. Its probably been asked a few times but since its almost asops I assume the hdmi out doesnt work? And is it possible to get the blur cam and gallery on here with a script or something?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Dustin.

Reaction score
First just want to say this rom is super quick, stable and just full of awesomeness. Second is that i have two questions.

1. When im at the home screen, and I turn my phone to landscape android doesn't change with the phone, is it the rom? I don't think so, I think I checked something over the past couple of days but I can't remember what menu I was at. Anyhelp at all would be great.

2. Its probably been asked a few times but since its almost asops I assume the hdmi out doesnt work? And is it possible to get the blur cam and gallery on here with a script or something?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I'll upload the DX Camera later on, all you'll have to do is download, place on SD, Mount System, and install threw Clockwork Mod :)