[ROM] GummyJAR 2.0 Droid done Right - 12/21

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Ok so I am having one other problem, before this rom the messages app had all of my email accounts, Facebook, and texts in one folder/app and now that seems to be gone.

Any ideas?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

That is the 'Messaging' app that comes with Blur. So you'd need to go back to a rom with Blur.

microsnook

Reaction score
So we are still able to link contacts together?

Im thinking about flashing this over the latest ApeX rom. Good call?

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
just curious as to speeds on this new version...running 1.9 and checking quadrant scores i was only running at about 1800 when overclocked to 1.35...now on squidlys rom i was gettin quadrants upwards of 2400 but this ROM seems sooooo much faster than squidlys...any ideas as to why this is?

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
just curious as to speeds on this new version...running 1.9 and checking quadrant scores i was only running at about 1800 when overclocked to 1.35...now on squidlys rom i was gettin quadrants upwards of 2400 but this ROM seems sooooo much faster than squidlys...any ideas as to why this is?

I believe that squidlys ROM simply turns on Stagefright which increases the number in quadrant, although the real life speed is not really changed.

Go into the build.prop and set stagefright to false on the squidly's rom and rerun quadrant..

Last edited:

leakim13

Reaction score
Even though I'm having huuuuuuge issues with gummy.... it's much faster in reality than squidly was for me. I don't care what a quadrant says.... fast is fast. Snappy is snappy.

From the Great North Woods

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Even though I'm having huuuuuuge issues with gummy.... it's much faster in reality than squidly was for me. I don't care what a quadrant says.... fast is fast. Snappy is snappy.

What issues are you having?

wmnomore

Reaction score
Issues? I haven't a single one.

soonster

Reaction score
I got this installed yesterday. Love the speed of it, can this rom do 720p video capture?

Phaze08

Reaction score
OK I read through and maybe I missed it, but will this work on d1? Or just d2 and dx? I've never heard alot about many d2 roms so I thought maybe d1 and d2 roms might be the same, but I don't know. They seem mostly the same to me.

Sent from my awesome Miui!

leakim13

Reaction score
I could not use bootstrap recovery... (finally got into it drunk at 2am lol) And gummy isn't a huge fan of launcher pro (both 8.1 and 8.2 ive tried both as I know the new one has a few bugs). I'm getting a lot of freezing/stalling.

But when it's running its waaaaaay faster than any other rom I've used, and ive tried squids, apex, fission...

leakim13

Reaction score
I also use a mount in my car and I like it in landscape, but contacts stays in portrait until actually getting into a specific persons info...

swagmonster

Reaction score
Anyone kno if the bodyglove case fits in a cradle? I kno kinda off topic

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Issues? I haven't a single one.

Me either, that's why I asked. But I'm seeing people saying they having issues but don't post them. If your gonna say you having issues, explain. Chances are its not a bug, but user error.

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I could not use bootstrap recovery... (finally got into it drunk at 2am lol) And gummy isn't a huge fan of launcher pro (both 8.1 and 8.2 ive tried both as I know the new one has a few bugs). I'm getting a lot of freezing/stalling.

But when it's running its waaaaaay faster than any other rom I've used, and ive tried squids, apex, fission...

Hum... I am the dev and I use LauncherPro exclusively on my phone! Not a single problem for me.