[ROM] GummyJAR 2.0 Droid done Right - 12/21

leakim13

Reaction score
ummmmmm i wiped everything, all data, (came from 1.9 did have a theme), mounted and installed correctly....

reinstalled both bootstrap and clockwork after uninstalling because they didnt work, and flashed both. still nothing.

hello? is this thing on? lol

knock knock ?

Dere2323

Reaction score
Why can i not get service it willnt let me stop airplane mode anyhelp?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You're not using a droid 2 global are you? If not I would clear data/cache and flash again

tappin and a talkin

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This rom is built for the droid 2 not the droid 2 global, that is why you are stuck in airplane mode, this will hold true for all droid 2 roms flashed to the global. Do not flash roms for different phone models. The only rom currently available for the d2g is fission.

tappin and a talkin

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Go to droid 2 forum>droid 2 global

And it will be on the second page I think

tappin and a talkin

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I did the backup with bootstrap, but i lost all of my contacts (of course) but i had backup assistant from verizon and i backed them up that way. Any way that you can get that verizon app and put it in as an add-on for this ROM, so i can get my contacts to backup and restore easily? Btw, I love this new ROM very sleek

Restore your backup and export your contacts to an archive file on your SDCARD. Then re install the rom and import the contacts to connect with you Gmail account and your contacts will then be hooked in hrough your Gmail account, like it should be. Before verizon screwed it up with backup assistant.

leakim13

Reaction score
Bump

and 100% i cannot boot into clockwork with this updated version... any thoughts, ideas, solutions, i hate not having swype and the camera. i can get into native recovery but that only allows me to wipe everything...

From the Great North Woods

swagmonster

Reaction score
How would I use a theme but I want to keep the gb pulldown bar...is tht possible?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Dustin.

Reaction score
How would I use a theme but I want to keep the gb pulldown bar...is tht possible?

The only way I could think of that working is if you installed the theme, then tried applying the Gingerbread Notification bar..

Apex has as GB keyboard .zip would that work on here as well?

It should work, but we had some problems with the Gingerbread keyboard when were testing the ROM.

Although if you use Fab's Gingerbread keyboard, if it's still the same, you'll have to mess with your phones LCD Density to get it to look right. And it may not look right in Landscape.

Zetsumei

Reaction score

The only way I could think of that working is if you installed the theme, then tried applying the Gingerbread Notification bar..

It should work, but we had some problems with the Gingerbread keyboard when were testing the ROM.

Although if you use Fab's Gingerbread keyboard, if it's still the same, you'll have to mess with your phones LCD Density to get it to look right. And it may not look right in Landscape.

Yeah I noticed that landscape it isn't sized properly, seems like more hassle than its worth. I'll tinker around with it a bit later! Thanks for the response and information. dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Dustin.

Reaction score

Yeah I noticed that landscape it isn't sized properly, seems like more hassle than its worth. I'll tinker around with it a bit later! Thanks for the response and information. dancedroid:icon_ banana:
No problem man! If you need a copy of the original copy of the MultiTouch Keyboard PM me and ill get a ya download link! (If your not feeling the AOSP keyboard and the Gingerbread one of course. :p)

Just post here if you need further assistance or PM me.