[ROM] GummyJAR 2.0 Droid done Right - 12/21

Discussion in 'Gummyjar Droid2' started by kejar31, Dec 22, 2010.

1. clem11388

clem11388 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you patmw123!! :) I have actually been running Liberty 2.0.1 and been LOVING it. Minor tiffs here and there but all in all its awsome. I went ahead and downloaded GummyJAR form the link you sent just so I'll have it for furture "Fun Times" :)

In playing around with Liberty I found out that there is actually 2 different Droid 2's. One is a Global phone and the other isn't. I knew I have a Global phone cause the Verizon rep told me. But I thought that was because ALL Droid 2's were global phones. But I found the "GRD-D2 Romer v7" thing and got Liberty working almost flawlessly! now and I assume that the same "GRD-D2 Romer v7" will also work on GummyJAR to convert it into a Droid 2 Global Rom as well?

Also, do you or anyone else know how to make the "Themes" work from the Liberty Toolbox. I want it to have a blue color instead of the Yellow it has right now. Similar to the way "Simply Stunning" looked on the old Droid 1's a year or so ago. Blue is my absolute favorite color and having it be a blue theme through out the system would make this ROM pretty close to perfect.

Thanks again for the Link and any advice anyone has for Liberty themes on a D2G.

God bless

Search tags for this page

bree jarrom

bree jarrom download
gummy jar rom for global droid 2
note 2 rom low sound