1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ROM getting slower - lower quadrant scores

Discussion in 'LithiumMod' started by sudermatt, Jul 21, 2010.

1. sudermatt

sudermatt New Member

While this was never the fastest ROM, I liked the combination of speed and stability it offered. When I first loaded the ROM, and for about a week after that, I was getting Quadrant scores of about 1400.

Now, after a couple weeks, I'm getting 1100.

Anybody else noticing this?
    Any reason?
    Any fix?

Thanks,
    Matt
  2. devinhfox

devinhfox New Member

+1

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  3. Vaden K

Vaden K New Member

Kangerade 5.0.9? I switched over to Petes bone stock latest Froyo last night because I noticed Kang slowing down trmendously since I installed it weeks ago. I had to get rid of launcherpro and go with the stock launcher because it would take 3-4 minutes at times for my screen to populate after I woke it up and since I use my droid at the gym with DroidFit and music player it got waaay out of hand. I may flash the Droid X theme now, and flash something else next week to keep the speed up but long story short, I noticed this with 1.1 and 5.0.9. 4.0.7 wasnt on my phone long enough to see if it had the same issue.
  4. miyagi_dojo

miyagi_dojo New Member

Agreed...Have had the 5.0.9 installed for about a week and a half now and have noticed a slow degradation of performance over time. Namely slower response when trying to open apps and when the home screen is repainted when backing out of apps.

I do not have quadrant scores to back up my observations...

Fantastic and stable ROM nonetheless. Keep up the good work!
  5. GeneRs

GeneRs New Member

Thank Gawd. I thought it was just me. I like this rom alot with the Kangerade theme but man my Droid seems sloooooow as of late. Though it did take longer than a week. I thought it must be because of my task killer but i removed it to no avail. Im hoping someone has a suggestion to speed it back up.
  6. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

I had the same problems with v1.0, 1.1, and 4.0.9. I thought it was a kernel/hardware issue at first but, it wasn't. BB v0.4 ran MUCH smoother and with a very noticeable battery life increase (800 ulv kernel). Insanely Clean v1.1 has, by far, been the best mix of performance and stability I've used to date and I've used ALOT of different ROMs. I'm also glad that I wasn't the only one with these issues though!
  7. RoyR80

RoyR80 New Member

Hmm, my device has been stable at a score of 1k-1100......
  8. foxdog

foxdog New Member

im guessing its the apps caching, taking up more memory, try cache mate
Search tags for this page

quadranr database write slow

why does my quadrant app got lower score