rom fix helpp!

ajkammerer93

Reaction score
Launcherpro fix http://db.tt/li0t6ZWb

Could anyone please help me out with how to install this on my motorola droid? It has liquid gingerbread running now, and i just need to install this fix, but I'm not sure exactly what to do with the downloaded files.. i know ima noob!! haha some help please! =D

Durandgir

Reaction score
I believe you just flash it like you would a rom, if I remember people asking the same thing in the thread that was from, wow that was months ago

OP
A

ajkammerer93

Reaction score
Do you have to compress it into a zip though? and if so what part of the file?

Durandgir

Reaction score
No you do not, all you have too do is put the file you downloaded onto your SD card like you would with a rom, and flash it just like a rom. easy peasy :happy3:

OP
A

ajkammerer93

Reaction score
ok, let me give this a shot.. haha thank you. ill let u know how it turns out

Durandgir

Reaction score
depends what recovery you are on, if you are on SPR (i believe thats the name, idk i only used it for a week last year when I first rooted) you need to rename it to update.zip. but if you are on Clockwork or RZR there is no need too change it too update.zip

OP
A

ajkammerer93

Reaction score
i have clockwork.. so you just boot into recovery.. then just to clarify. what do you do exactly?

Durandgir

Reaction score
Alright that makes this even simpler! you boot into recovery, choose "install zip from sdcard", then you choose "choose zip from sdcard, then select the launcherpro fix zip, and if it asks you yes or no, choose yes, then viola you flashed it!

OP
A

ajkammerer93

Reaction score
well I've tried it a few ways and it doesn't seem to be working..

Durandgir

Reaction score
yep the whole zip file, let me know if it works this time, i'll scour the liquid forums too see if I can find anything of help