[ROM]Fission Vanilla 2.2.1 + Fission ROM Manager - Generic Android - Happy Turkey Day

Raziel36

Reaction score
Nevermind, I gave up a dollar to get the link again. Now the post-donate page with the download address and password is bookmarked.. all is right with the world. Wanted to slap myself when I saw the post-donate page address... shoulda looked at that the first time lmao

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Raziel36

Reaction score
I WAS going to come on here and say that the Blackout 10% theme from 2.2.2 would work with 2.3, as I hadn't had any problems or force closes... as I was loading the Forum app, I received a call.. no audio on normal or speakerphone. Here's hoping there's an updated black theme soon *crossing fingers* a metallic blue theme would be nice, too, for my tastes.

jonwgee

Reaction score
From Angelo's twitter last evening:

DX 2.3 Fission Themes almost done, upload soon. D2 Global will have rest of my attention tonight :D

Raziel36

Reaction score
From Angelo's twitter last evening:

DX 2.3 Fission Themes almost done, upload soon. D2 Global will have rest of my attention tonight :D
I noticed the black theme was added last night, using it until the 10% Battery Blackout theme is made.
Am I the only person that doesn't like the rounded status bar?? I never used CyanogenMod for my D1 because of that, so I hope there's an updated add-on to get square corners again.

mrjaydee82

Reaction score
I installed 2.3 and tried installing the overclock that I downloaded from fission rom manager but I'm still not overclocked? Any ideas or should I use an something else to overclock?

Tesler32

Reaction score
Can someone send me the ringtones from 2.2.2 they are not in 2.3. Love those R2D2 tones.

Raptor007

Reaction score
I figured it out, once you unzip the file its all pretty much there.

Last edited:

Raptor007

Reaction score
I am very happy with the Fission ROM 2.3, just curious if it includes 2.3.340 or if we will see a new build this week with it? Either way I am very happy.

OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Whats coming? Over the next few days there will be a refresh of Fission DX 2.3, it just includes the latest fixes including market fix, exchange update, phone mute fix and what ever other fixes were released. Fission D2 2.3 will also be available which is the same updates as the original and refreshed DX 2.3.

Fission ROM Mananger Lite & Full have undergone some chnages. You can now install ROMs and any other Add Ons from within Fission ROM Manager (FRM). After downloading your ROM and add on packages you can select each one to be installed automatically from FRM. So you would select the ROM as the first install and then whatever packages you want installed during ROM install. You will also have an option to create back up, wipe cache and wipe cache + data. [video=youtube;Q6JXFcQVWfI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6JXFcQVWfI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6JXFcQVWfI[/video] check out a short video there.

All install scripts for ROMs and packages have been updated so no need to mount system and/or data any more for those that still want to install through recovery.

Redesign of http://www.teamdefuse.com with forums will be released this week too.

Don't forget to check out the ROMs & Themes page for Team DeFuse Got Root? T-Shirts. The finall touches are being designed now and the first shipments will be sent out this weekend. You can get one by making a donation of $25 or more. Which also includes a license for all future Fission Software that will appear on market over the next few weeks. This is a life time subscription for whatever devices we will be creating for in the future.

Desicrator

Reaction score
Guess its time to make the 2.3 jump. Love the work and dedication you are putting into this ROM, also I'm using the 1.1 FRM full version, its a huge improvement over the first one.
Keep up good work may have to throw some more money at you guys. :)