[ROM]Fission Vanilla 2.1.RC.3 - 11-11-2010 New Improvements - True AOSP Experience

roboots21

Reaction score
For those that are having force close with the Battery Manager (which I got upon first boot of Fission 2.1), reboot into clockwork, and wipe battery stats in the advanced menu. Now my Battery Manager works perfect like it should. Just an FYI for those that are getting any Battery Manager FC's. :)

Droid4Life86

Reaction score
Just finished installing this rom and it is awesome. Overclock set at 1.3ghz and stable. i can't believe how fast this phone is now. Best rom for the droid 2. Keep up the good work

OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Sweet! This is running pretty smooth. Revolution theme applied with no probs. Thanks Ang!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

You just killed all the work done to the framework and god knows what is going on with the app folder now :)

For those that are having force close with the Battery Manager (which I got upon first boot of Fission 2.1), reboot into clockwork, and wipe battery stats in the advanced menu. Now my Battery Manager works perfect like it should. Just an FYI for those that are getting any Battery Manager FC's. :)

Very good advice, thanks!

Just finished installing this rom and it is awesome. Overclock set at 1.3ghz and stable. i can't believe how fast this phone is now. Best rom for the droid 2. Keep up the good work

Would you have expected anything different ;) thanks!

fishaholic

Reaction score

How do you set the overclocking??? I found the files but dont know how to set it!!

trook

Reaction score
I use jrummys dx/d2 overclock app, its on the market for 99 cents. You can also try milestone overclocker, that one is free. I remember the old instructions were to use bootstrao to reboot into recovery, mount system, select the overclock file, and flash it, then use set cpu to scale it. Just be sure to make nandroid before you try any of these methods.

Droid4Life86

Reaction score
I am using the dx/d2 overclock from the market. Be sure to run the stress test on your phone after u pick the setting u want to make sure your phone is stable

Dustin.

Reaction score
I am using the dx/d2 overclock from the market. Be sure to run the stress test on your phone after u pick the setting u want to make sure your phone is stable

For anyones reference I've been running 1.25GHz ULV on Fission for for a period of 2 weeks on DX/D2 no problems..

idropkickbirds

Reaction score
Battery manager. Keeps force closing. Any suggestions on how to fix. I have done a battery stat wipe

fishaholic

Reaction score
ok i just got jrummy16's overclock app.... is the set CPU app worth anything?? what can i do with it? it apears that rummys app sets the cpu also now right? (since he updated)

well running 1.25GHz ULV on Fission rom Quadrant gave me a score of 1466, and BTW the D2 is blazing fast =)

Oh yea AngDroid how can i get the CAR HOME app to work for me with the vinallia rom? Thats the only drawback so far and a small one at best lol
Thanks,
Jerehmy

Last edited:
Reaction score
hey guys. two kinda newb questions. first, i have the new fission 2.1 final which is awesome by the way. whenever i go into the phone info it says the build number is vzw not fission. and also how can you set a theme with the new fission rom i keep getting massive fc's. thanks for any help guys

Reaction score
Sweet! This is running pretty smooth. Revolution theme applied with no probs. Thanks Ang!

You just killed all the work done to the framework and god knows what is going on with the app folder now :)

Very good advice, thanks!

Would you have expected anything different ;) thanks!

how did you apply the theme