[ROM]Fission Vanilla 2.1 - 11.13.2010 - Generic Android

DThomp

Reaction score
Have loaded and running Vanilla 2.1 and its great. I loaded up the Black out theme which is very well done also, but I sorta like this rom better without the theme. Is there any way I can just remove the theme without having to start all over? Thanks...

Should be able to just reflash the rom without wiping data. Might want to make sure from someone who knows but that is what I did while trying out Igcognito on Focused 1.6.

EDIT: beat me to it.

Last edited:

DThomp

Reaction score
OK, so I put the hot spot on my phone. Could anybody tell me how to get it working. Its only letting me on a local network.

Raziel36

Reaction score
OK, so I put the hot spot on my phone. Could anybody tell me how to get it working. Its only letting me on a local network.

You need to also have the NVEdits zip available through TeamBlackHat Downloader(install through Bootstrap, like the Hotspot app). It's a couple bucks, in the market, but worth it just for having true Hotspot functionality.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Black Edition Theme now up for DX...

OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Big issue. I posted it on your code page, as well. Bluetooth will not turn on, just continues to say it's turning on. I use a BT headset all the time. Is there a fix for this??

None yet and work is being scaled down a lot...

OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Have loaded and running Vanilla 2.1 and its great. I loaded up the Black out theme which is very well done also, but I sorta like this rom better without the theme. Is there any way I can just remove the theme without having to start all over? Thanks...

That was made for the D2...the DX theme is now up.

Raziel36

Reaction score
Big issue. I posted it on your code page, as well. Bluetooth will not turn on, just continues to say it's turning on. I use a BT headset all the time. Is there a fix for this??

None yet and work is being scaled down a lot...

Just installed the new black theme.. and Bluetooth is working now. I would say the reboot did it, but I had already tried that.. dunno what the theme did, but I'm not complaining :p maybe it was something to do with the Blackout preview theme I was using.

razorloves

Reaction score
If you download the TBH app and install the Verizon WiFit Tether fix (unlimited wifi tether) then the 3G hotspot will work. You need the one signed for Fission rom for it to work. If you need it, let me know and I can post it :D
i dont see it in the tbh app either. But wow. you're gonna make a lot of people happy with that little gem. thanks for hookin us up with the zip.

droidrev71

Reaction score
the theme takes away the percentage for the battery.. i'm sure there will be an add on at some point to hook us up.. the current add on will change the top bar back to white with the percentage so take ur pick for now i guess..

Raziel36

Reaction score
If you download the TBH app and install the Verizon WiFit Tether fix (unlimited wifi tether) then the 3G hotspot will work. You need the one signed for Fission rom for it to work. If you need it, let me know and I can post it :D
i dont see it in the tbh app either. But wow. you're gonna make a lot of people happy with that little gem. thanks for hookin us up with the zip.

Search market for TeamBlackHat.. all one word, it's $1.99. The Hotspot app is useless without the files that change the NVEdits to allow the hotspot app to work without the 20 dollar tethering plan.

I would just post the zip file, but since it came from a paid app, I'd probably get into trouble lol

razorloves

Reaction score
Search market for TeamBlackHat.. all one word, it's $1.99. The Hotspot app is useless without the files that change the NVEdits to allow the hotspot app to work without the 20 dollar tethering plan.

I would just post the zip file, but since it came from a paid app, I'd probably get into trouble lol
i'm not lookin for the tbh app. i've had that. thanks though. :)

the nvram hack zip was already released for free to the public a month ago. you can get it in post #3 here TBH: Droid 3G Hotspot NVRAM Hack

Last edited:

Raziel36

Reaction score

i'm not lookin for the tbh app. i've had that. thanks though
the nvram hack zip was already released for free to the public a month ago. you can get it in post #3 here TBH: Droid 3G Hotspot NVRAM Hack

Ack.. that was the whole reason for me purchasing the TBH app. Oh well, feels good to support devs, and I'm sure I'll end up using the app for other things, in the future.

I reread through the posts and realized you weren't looking for that, just me not reading thoroughly :p