[ROM]Fission Vanilla 2.1 - 11.13.2010 - Generic Android

jgmarz

Reaction score
I really love this rom and thank you for your great work. There is an option for larger text in the gmail settings, is there any way to have that for all other email accounts. I use handcent for mms so I can enlarge the text there. I really have a hard time seeing the text in my email accounts.

Larger text. Anyone?

Maybe if you changed system fonts?
How do i do that?

DThomp

Reaction score
To change system fonts get font changer from the market then find the font you want and it will change it. There is a thread on XDA with 148 different font packs to pick from.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

RohanRider762

Reaction score
Anyone tried a theme with this yet? By far my favorite rom ever on my X, but I want some darkness.

bcals0087

Reaction score
I think the stock notification bar is great now, but a black version of it would be slick also. The one posted in the link above, changes the battery icon and so forth. Exactly what we have on fission right now, just black is what I think would be a nice addition.

OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I think the stock notification bar is great now, but a black version of it would be slick also. The one posted in the link above, changes the battery icon and so forth. Exactly what we have on fission right now, just black is what I think would be a nice addition.

The black bar and some more themes should be available tomorrow.

Reaction score
Do you guys know when you will start working on the droid 2 global

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Do you guys know when you will start working on the droid 2 global

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

I have already started but need a device, check my sig :D

bcals0087

Reaction score

The black bar and some more themes should be available tomorrow.

Very cool, i'll be looking forward to that

droidrev71

Reaction score
Awesome rom! I have been using it for 24 hours now and it is very nice and fast! Great work!!!! Can't wait for themes. Will be donating soon. THANKS Team Defuse!

Last edited:

Mikey311

Reaction score
What do you guys recommend as a good overclock speed? when i set it to 1300_65 it becomes very laggy

Raziel36

Reaction score
What do you guys recommend as a good overclock speed? when i set it to 1300_65 it becomes very laggy
Each device will respond differently to being overclocked. My first X would only be stable up to 1.25Ghz, but when I got a replacement for a dead pixel problem, my new one will overclock to 1.45 stable(probably higher, but I haven't tried any). Just try different ones until you find one that doesn't cause stability/lag issues. I use Droid X/2 Overclock by jrummy to overclock, and Medium Voltage settings. At 1.45, it's blazing fast and actually doesn't even get too warm when using heavily dancedroid

mdowns989

Reaction score
I just tried out the Fission 2.1 and I noticed 2 things.... the friends widget in launcher pro will not allow me to log into Facebook and my service keeps dropping to zero repeatedly.... am I just overlooking something here? Anyone else try this rom with same issues?

rubiX Focused 1.6 & Modded Black Juice.

droidrev71

Reaction score
I am wondering the same about the kb add on. Anyone? Plus, I can't get mvnet.apk to install?? This is a big one for me

Last edited: