[ROM]Fission Vanilla 2.1 - 11.13.2010 - Generic Android

noisufnoc

Reaction score
Installed this on my wife's D2 last night. Combined with the work Koush did, it was extremely easy to do. Thanks for all your hard work!

OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
2.2.1 is done and more info will be up on website in a couple of hours and ROMs posted later.

noisufnoc

Reaction score
going from 2.1 to 2.2.1 is just an update.zip type update process, yeah?

nalby

Reaction score
Installed 2.2.1 it's like going from a vw bug to a porcshe from stock. installed the fusion 2.2.1 theme, launcherpro and some icons I found now i'm set.

strandedhuman

Reaction score
Droid 2 Global??

Does this rom work with the Droid 2 Global? I just tried it, it installed ok but I have no service. I'm a total newbie when it comes to rooting and roms. Can this be because this phone has a sim card as well?

EDIT: Just noticed that airplane mode is on. When I try to shut it off, it says "Enablng wireless connections". It just hangs there...

strandedhuman

Last edited:

obutto

Reaction score
2.1 keeps making my phone reboot when playing music...After a decent amount of songs, the phone just reboots and gets stuck at Android logo. I gotta battery pull. getting annoying.

crome1115

Reaction score
hey ang.. i donated today but the links for the 2.2 update did not show up? could you please email me the link to the 2.2 fission? i sent an email to glen allen of asylum 7 but havent received a response yet..thanks..

crome1115

Reaction score
hey nalby. thanks for the link. and ang. disregard that post.. i got your email link thru the team defuse website.. you guys hooked it up.. thanks alot..

obutto

Reaction score
Damn...I can't stay with this ROM any longer. TOO many reboots for my liking...

MrKleen

Reaction score
Damn...I can't stay with this ROM any longer. TOO many reboots for my liking...

Honestly I think you should re-install the rom fresh because I think there is something wrong with your install. I have had mine installed on my D2 and not had a single reboot or a single problem in 5 days. Give it another fresh install and I bet you will be good to go!

crome1115

Reaction score
Hey...just installed fission 2.2..very fast and smooth...loving it cept for swype not working..any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

azad.ellini

Reaction score
What is the difference between the stock music app and the d2 music app? they seem identical. was it the lock screen?

if that's the only difference, would installing the d2 music.apk just add a lock screen essentially?

fatman1683

Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions for getting the Blur Quick Contact widget working on Fission? I imagine it has some dependency issues as it won't install by itself, but I can't work out how to resolve them.