[ROM]Fission RCX Droid Pro-Vanilla Generic Android-AOSP Like - Fission ROM Manager

blingchopr

Reaction score
any progress on the ROM?

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

redf239

Reaction score
how stable is this rom...?

on a scale from 1-10 how would u rate this roms stability, 1 being not useable to 10 being fit for everyday use? just wondering, because i would really like to use this rom on my droid pro, but not if my device is going to b soo bad that its not functional......

pilotrose

Reaction score
1 would be what I would rate it, its great we have at least one other option, unfortunately no one has continued work on this rom from what I can tell, so it will likely stay this way.

I wish we had more support.

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk

kjjb0204

Reaction score
This rom is unusable. Do not install unless you are just playing around and can go back to whatever you're running now.

mortimermax

Reaction score
on a scale from 1-10 how would u rate this roms stability, 1 being not useable to 10 being fit for everyday use? just wondering, because i would really like to use this rom on my droid pro, but not if my device is going to b soo bad that its not functional......

2 if you ever want to install apps.

7 if you are good without doing so.

DroidToro

Reaction score
You really shouldn't complain about lack of support since the dev has not made any commitment and works for free. If having roms is a priority then it should factor in your decision before purchase. I, for one, am thankful for the rom work done so far, despite the fact that I have not used it. I don't find the stock rom so burdensome after rooting but it's nice to have options.

As it stands, I have a droid X on order. I am not making this move due to lack of roms but because I decided that a soft keyboard is not so bad. I also think the larger screen will help with my poor eyesight and provide more room when using RDP remote access. However, I have to admit that the availability of mature and stable roms with overclockable kernels did also weigh in the decision. Liberty for X looks interesting.

Droid Pro Z4 Rooted

kjjb0204

Reaction score
I don't think anyone is complaining about this rom dev not continuing the work. I think we're all complaining about a general lack of dev support overall. I applaud anyone that tries to work up a rom for the dp.

dudeitsmattx

Reaction score
anything new yet? and is this the only rom that is out for the pro? im z4rooted and looking for a rom

DroidToro

Reaction score
I have moved to the droidx and like it a lot. There are mature, stable and fast roms and overclocking works. The battery life is also better. I do miss the hard keyboard but am starting to get used to the gingerbread keyboard on liberty rom. I bought my X on eBay and sold my pro for almost the same cost. The X is not for everyone but is something to consider if you're really jonesing for roms.

redf239

Reaction score
i know right? like im on the same page....
I am so desperate that I will pay for a stable ROM for the pro

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk

r3j2

Reaction score
Just another Droid pro owner who is really excited to see a stable custom rom. Rooted already via z4root. I would love to experiment with something more interesting than motoblur. Any more news on this?