[ROM]Fission 2.4 Droid2 Global-Vanilla Generic Android-AOSP Like-Fission ROM Manager

Slipshod

Reaction score
It's on mine as well, and I've seen a similar thing somewhere else in the interface too.

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that in fission when you launch the Calendar app the graphics are messed up right below the line at the top that has the date. i have reflashed but the same problem persists, it doesnt affect the app but i wasnt sure if it was just on my device

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

I've never used the calendar app, but I just checked, and mine is also messed up. It looks kinda neat, though, and doesn't bother me haha.

currentweb

Reaction score
Well, NYC is in sight from the right hills.
Has anyone noticed that in fission when you launch the Calendar app the graphics are messed up right below the line at the top that has the date. i have reflashed but the same problem persists, it doesnt affect the app but i wasnt sure if it was just on my device

It's on mine as well, and I've seen a similar thing somewhere else in the interface too.

I've never used the calendar app, but I just checked, and mine is also messed up. It looks kinda neat, though, and doesn't bother me haha.

I looked through it, and it looks like a simple error with one of the images, either from photoshop or when giving the image parameters. I can probably post a better .apk later today that will fix it, if anyone has a little OCD like me and wants that little thing gone :)

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
it's not worth it, angel rom, or even stock GB is heads and tails better than this PoS... I used it for almost five months... it's would constantly reboot never worked right, AND the developer just disappeared.

go get one of the much better roms and you'll be happier.

p.s. if I did have a mirror or a copy I'd upload it, but I don't. maybe someone else does.